Ulster Club SFC 2016

Started by WT4E, September 27, 2016, 10:39:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ose 14

slaughtneil by 7. kilcoo are bottlers

Champion The Wonder Horse

Really looking forward to this. Think kilcoo will have too much nous for our neighbours, but I'd be delighted if all three Ulster Senior club titles reside at the foot of the Carn.
Good luck to the Emmets, family, friends and neighbours.

Walter Cronc

Quote from: ose 14 on November 25, 2016, 10:12:49 PM
slaughtneil by 7. kilcoo are bottlers

Lol coming from an Omagh man!!!!

Wildweasel74

Slaughtneil will be far too strong for them,

Mikhailov

I have fancied Kilcoo for this game since their semi victory and also the fact that they are a quality team. However, having chatted with a few Derry brethren (non S'Neil gaels) this week, I am now considering switching tack. To a man they backed S'Neil and have total confidence that they will do it. Their back line will nullify Kilcoo, their middle is too strong and most importantly they play as a team - no real stars but tried and trusted men who don't wilt. I haven't seen enough of either team in recent times to be sure who will win but it sets up for a classic intriguing game.

Let's hope it lives up to the billing

grounded

Fancy Kilcoo for this but only just.

JoG2

orangeman

thebuzz

Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 27, 2016, 03:55:39 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on November 26, 2016, 09:25:08 PM
Slaughtneil by 3
You're not bad.

Just absolutely delighted for Slaughtneil. It was a good tight game. Commiserations to Kilcoo.

thebuzz

The Connacht final was totally one-sided and the Munster final is shaping up to be even more so.

rodney trotter

Well done to Slaughtneil. Great achievement. Hurling, Camogie and Football titles.

Milltown Row2

Yep amazing feat, so difficult to do nowadays... and no reason why the club cant reach both finals at this point!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Throw ball

Good win for Slaughtneil.  They were the better team  as for the football. Bring back Cross and Scotstown!

grounded

It was there for the taking for kilcoo. About 48 minute mark, O hanlon went for a short free instead of trying for a point. Was a big turning point as slaughtneil went straight down the pitch and put 2 between the sides. Saying that kilcoo were through on goal a few times near the end but couldn't take their chance.
    Anyhow fair play to Slaughtneil. Serious achievement.