All Ireland Final Replay 1st October 2016 Dublin vs Mayo

Started by Hereiam, September 21, 2016, 10:42:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gammysolo

Quote from: larryin89 on December 02, 2016, 10:29:42 AM
Top five! Aye good man jinxy. Tis the only top 5 the royals have so.

A simple question , he awarded a penalty , so he seen enright foul. What follows?

agree Enright should have gone. 3 yellows card offences. He took Aidan O'Shea out for one of Mayo goals. I wonder was o'Shea injured(as result of Enright challenge) before his collison with Cillian O'Connor. Donaghy got a couple soft frees for diving that day

gammysolo

Quote from: moysider on December 02, 2016, 01:13:23 AM

That's just silly. Players get injured incidentally in games. Sometimes against opponents, sometimes against teammates. That's the nature of a contact sport. However, referees' calls are a completely different animal altogether.

I don't buy Deegan's review. Looking at it live Small's was the probably the most clear cut black of the day. I suspect that neither Deegan or any of his wing men wanted to make the hard call after a few minutes in an AI final and send a player off. They bottled it. That's human nature I suppose. Later when things het up a bit they were not slow making up their minds.

After Reilly, Bannon and McEneaney, this sort of thing is hard to take. I know I am paranoid but I still think they are out to get us.

Small was a blatant black but in fairness Doherty could have got the line for the little dunt on Cooper after Leroy goal

Captain Obvious

Mayo Border

Quote from: Captain Obvious on December 11, 2016, 06:02:25 PM
Where did that copy and paste job come from?
Question is where does gammy solo come from. It's not Mayo,  that's for sure

muppet

Quote from: Mayo Border on December 12, 2016, 12:32:29 AM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on December 11, 2016, 06:02:25 PM
Where did that copy and paste job come from?
Question is where does gammy solo come from. It's not Mayo,  that's for sure

In his last post he uses a word that has only appeared in around 26 posts in the history of the board. And some of them include quotes of previous posts, so it was used in around 20 posts ever. If he is a sock puppet, that might be a good place to start looking.  ;)
MWWSI 2017

maigheo

He also posts over on the blog under 2 different user names pretending he is a Mayo man.

gammysolo

dublin have since 2011 been the beneficiary of incredible latitude, be that the absolution of Reverend Fr Ger Brennan in that particular All Ireland final for what was beyond any doubt a straight Red offence perpetrated against Declan O'Sullivan,. That particular blatant failure by the referee in question let to Kevin McManimon equalising goal, '. going by a clearly concussed Declan O'Sullivan with impunity. They have since then managed to play every single match in Croke Park bar one, and on that occasion(first round of the championship 2016) Laois had to play the match in Nolan Park despite their opponents on the day Laois having a better and bigger home ground than Killkenny ..Just look at the HoHa Dublin are making out of playing a championship match outside of Croke Park for the first round of the championship in 2017,, it's not right, imagine those poor Dublin players having to play a match, where you might even hear a coilte accent, mind boggling how Dublin and the blatant biased Dublin media, RTE et al manage to ignore the fact, and continue to romance the greatness of a team that never had to play against a worthy opponent without the dice being loaded in their favour . In 2013 an attempt at a point by Bernard Brogan in the second half of the All Ireland final Versus Mayo which looked clearly wide on TV after several viewings was not brought to the attention of the 'Hawk_eye, same again in the 2016.All Ireland final, first attempt at a point of the second half (an attempted free from Dean Rock) clearly wide. There is more, but I feel a headache coming on,. Let's just accept the fact it's just NOT a level playing field. The recently deceased and great singer/songwriter 'Leonard Cohen' wrote several songs, one has the lines. 'Everybody knows that war is over, everybody knows that the good guy's lost'... On the subject of Tom Cunniffe and his utterances as regards the treatment of Noel and Pat, I'm guessing at this now, my feelings is that it's now coming to the end of 2016 and Tom to me seems to feel very bad about the whole affair, I:d say Tom (and I had the pleasure of meeting him a time or two) is of the opinion that he won't let this year end without doing something to put right, what he feels was an injustice of last year. I have no doubts but that Tom, too has the interest of Mayo at heart, as he is of no doubt too that Pat and Noel have,. No doubt also that many, with a different view inside the Mayo camp may have a contrary view to Tom's, and they too have what they see as Mayos best interests at heart. Anyway, no blame for that particular episode can be laid at the feet of Stephen Rochford so no harm will come out of it, in my view!

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

Syferus

Quote from: maigheo on December 12, 2016, 01:34:00 AM
He also posts over on the blog under 2 different user names pretending he is a Mayo man.

The conspiracy is real.

Lar Naparka

If everyone totally ignored the bastud, he'd get bored and eff off somewhere else to get his kicks.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

gammysolo

Given that Dublin,
-Play 99% of their games in Croke Park
-Use the same dressing room and warm up at the same end of the pitch
-Have a couple of local ex heroin addicts as the warm up act before the All Ireland
-Have 10 times the population of Mayo
-Have 10 times the resources of Mayo and everyone else
-Have the host and main panelist on the Sunday Game
-Have the ref living and coaching in a dublin club
-Have the national media backing you because they sell more papers in Dublin
-Orchastrated a campaign to blacken the best player in the country
You'd think with all these advantages you'd be beating us out the gate and yet after 160 minutes of football you beat us by ONE point

macdanger2

Are you still pretending to be a Mayo man gammy? Bit late after referring to Roscommon as "us". Create a new username and start from scratch pls

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=22411.msg1642689#msg1642689

larryin89

Identical post to one made by a mayo gaa blog poster. Wtf is going on here?
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .