Exclusive Clubs

Started by Nigel White, September 08, 2016, 06:33:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nigel White

On my way to a meeting in Bangor today I drove past Helen's Bay Tennis Club. Can anyone think of a more exclusive Club.

dec

A club you can join for less than 100 quid a year doesn't seem exclusive.

http://www.helensbaytennisclub.co.uk/policies-forms/10-membership-fees

T Fearon

Every town and big village has a tennis club.Now if it was Helen's Bay Working Men's Club that would be a shock

oakleaflad

Quote from: T Fearon on September 08, 2016, 06:59:31 PM
Every town and big village has a tennis club.Now if it was Helen's Bay Working Men's Club that would be a shock
They really don't. Also, as dec said, less than 100 quid a year for membership is hardly exclusive.

Puckoon

What's the issue with exclusive clubs?

Nigel White

By exclusive I mean its location etc.and what class of people would be members not how much it costs to join

Hereiam

Nigel White

Cullybackey Orange Lodge would fit into the category

Over the Bar

On my way to a meeting in Bangor today I drove past Helen's Bay Tennis Club. Can anyone think of a more exclusive Club.

By exclusive I mean its location etc.and what class of people would be members
not how much it costs to join

Sorry but what class of people do you think are members of Helen's Bay Tennis Club?

Nigel White

Look, it was only a flippant comment. I don't give 2 damns what class of people are members.  Think I'll take the fecking thread down to be honest

Jeepers Creepers

Bound to be a swingers club operating out of it. That would be exclusive.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Over the Bar on September 08, 2016, 08:51:31 PM

By exclusive I mean its location etc.and what class of people would be members
not how much it costs to join

Sorry but what class of people do you think are members of Helen's Bay Tennis Club?

Takes all sorts I'd imagine... Was in Helens Bay earlier today funny enough didn't notice, though there was a little council estate at the top, so ya never know

Exclusive would be the Masons club beside the back of Castle Court
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Nigel White

Or the Reform Club in Royal Ave

Jeepers Creepers

Ulster reform club in Belfast city centre.

Tony Baloney

Reform Club seems a load of oul balls. Only open to 5pm!