All-Ireland Final, September 18th, 2016 - Dublin v Mayo

Started by IolarCoisCuain, August 28, 2016, 07:45:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bucko

Quote from: muppet on September 05, 2016, 02:58:03 PM
Dunno about Jim McGuinness, but Alex Ferguson was spotted having a pint in Mick Byrne's!
I heard they're getting Al Pacino in to give the pre match speech a la Any Given Sunday.😜

macdanger2

Quote from: yellowcard on September 05, 2016, 01:48:21 PM
If Mayo are lloking for positives to take into the final they have won an AI U-21 title this year, both Rochford and McEntee have won AI club titles as managers and McEntee has won an AI as a player. So the management team have been there and got over the line in big games.

AFAIK, Rochford has an AI club medal with Crossmolina as a player 

cuconnacht

Quote from: macdanger2 on September 05, 2016, 04:28:56 PM
If Mayo are lloking for positives to take into the final they have won an AI U-21 title this year, both Rochford and McEntee have won AI club titles as managers and McEntee has won an AI as a player. So the management team have been there and got over the line in big games.

Did indeed full back iirc

fearbrags

muppet on Today at 02:58:03 PM
Dunno about Jim McGuinness, but Alex Ferguson was spotted having a pint in Mick Byrne's

Mick Byrnes   there is a place that brings back some great memories

Cunny Funt

Will that blue mesh the stewards hold up after the full time whistle to stop supporters from entering the field be strong enough to hold back Mayo supporters if their team win this All Ireland final?

From the Bunker

Quote from: Cunny Funt on September 05, 2016, 05:41:49 PM
Will that blue mesh the stewards hold up after the full time whistle to stop supporters from entering the field be strong enough to hold back Mayo supporters if their team win this All Ireland final?

Don't be worrying about the poor stewards? Their day will be taken up letting Nally stand Dubs into the Hill!

stephenite

Quote from: cuconnacht on September 05, 2016, 04:58:39 PM

Half back

Never beat the deeler

Quote from: stephenite on September 06, 2016, 02:39:44 AM
Quote from: cuconnacht on September 05, 2016, 04:58:39 PM

Half back

Rochford was corner back, Tom Nallen was full back and Colm Reilly in the other corner. Peadar Gardiner and Pat McAndrew were wing backs and Damien Mulligan was CHB.

Hasta la victoria siempre

heffo

Muppet has been haunting me on WhatsApp all week - he's as cocky as a prize hen.

He's heading for Castlebar Monday afternoon for the homecoming and is going to take a fair run at that. Over to Ballina the Tuesday, park up the car and do a Senan on it and then see how things pan out. Some week planned.

cuconnacht

Quote from: heffo on September 06, 2016, 10:03:46 AM
Muppet has been haunting me on WhatsApp all week - he's as cocky as a prize hen.

He's heading for Castlebar Monday afternoon for the homecoming and is going to take a fair run at that. Over to Ballina the Tuesday, park up the car and do a Senan on it and then see how things pan out. Some week planned.
I,he s a good runner alright.You the PRO for Muppet GAA club Heff?Whats his calender like round Christmas?

muppet

You picked me up wrong!

I invited you to go to Ballina.

But I'll be in Castlebar for the homecoming, homestaying and home sorrow-drowning or otherwise.  ;D
MWWSI 2017

heffo

Quote from: cuconnacht on September 06, 2016, 02:12:40 PM

I,he s a good runner alright.You the PRO for Muppet GAA club Heff?Whats his calender like round Christmas?

Come again?

cuconnacht

Quote from: heffo on September 06, 2016, 03:03:12 PM

Come again?
Sorry H,i thought you were stalkin him,re knowing his movements etc but its obvious he s trailn you,and your welcome in Mayos capital any day(Ballina)

heffo

Quote from: cuconnacht on September 06, 2016, 03:14:26 PM

Come again?
Sorry H,i thought you were stalkin him,re knowing his movements etc but its obvious he s trailn you,and your welcome in Mayos capital any day(Ballina)

I'm only catching every second word sorry

cuconnacht

Quote from: heffo on September 06, 2016, 03:19:32 PM
Quote from: cuconnacht on September 06, 2016, 03:14:26 PM

Come again?

I'm only catching every second word sorry
I must be writing to fast ;)