Clinton, the future leader of the free world.

Started by stew, August 22, 2016, 11:49:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armamike

Quote from: stew on August 23, 2016, 12:12:55 AM
Quote from: Rossfan on August 22, 2016, 11:57:25 PM
Go back on your tablets.
Anyway who decided that the U S Presidents are " leaders of the free world"?
What exactly is the "Free World"?
How is "Free" defined?

If you cannot see that the USA is the leader of the free world you are a stupid **** that deserves the wrath of all posters on here.

You despicable turd, the Clintons are the most corrupt family in American history and you are going to vote for this piece of shit. I hope you get the clap you sc**bag piece of shit !

Woah. Reign it in there cowboy.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Armamike

That's just, like your opinion man.

AZOffaly

Quote from: hardstation on August 23, 2016, 11:26:57 AM
Quote from: Armamike on August 23, 2016, 11:14:28 AM
The Clintons have annoyed him.
Not as bad as the time he shot up a car that drove over his lawn or broke a schoolboy's ankle.
?

foxcommander

Quote from: screenexile on August 23, 2016, 08:09:47 AM
First a Black President and now a woman has broken the glass ceiling and will become President!

It's great to see society has moved on... Even if stew hasn't!

oh dear lord..
"broken the glass ceiling" - looks like someone has been drinking the Kool-Aid :)

next you'll be telling us this never happened
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvTJYkTq8BI
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

screenexile

Quote from: foxcommander on August 23, 2016, 02:56:49 PM
First a Black President and now a woman has broken the glass ceiling and will become President!

oh dear lord..
"broken the glass ceiling" - looks like someone has been drinking the Kool-Aid :)

Ah fc come out of the dark ages Hillary is just as capable of being president as anyone else and more capable than Trump would be that's for sure.

The Republicans and Democrats had the opportunity to put up credible candidates against the current nominees and they weren't able to produce anyone to come close so you'll have to live with the consequences.

Personally I think she'll do a good job. Show me a politician who hasn't lied/bent the truth and you have nobody. I think that she's done well in her 30 odd years in politics!

TabClear

Quote from: screenexile on August 23, 2016, 03:08:56 PM

oh dear lord..

Ah fc come out of the dark ages Hillary is just as capable of being president as anyone else and more capable than Trump would be that's for sure.

The Republicans and Democrats had the opportunity to put up credible candidates against the current nominees and they weren't able to produce anyone to come close so you'll have to live with the consequences.

Personally I think she'll do a good job. Show me a politician who hasn't lied/bent the truth and you have nobody. I think that she's done well in her 30 odd years in politics!

That's the crux of it unfortunately.

NAG1

oh dear lord..

Why do you care which email she used?

I think you are being completely naive to think that any politician is whiter than white, they simply do not exist. The nature of the world they live in is compromise and wheeling dealing as is the nature of world politics. So why not have the best wheeler dealer than you can get as opposed to a Bernie Sanders idealist with nothing to back it up with.

She will do fine as president.

foxcommander

The illusion of choice. Keep dreaming. The real puppetmasters want a Hillary win.

screenexile

Quote from: foxcommander on August 23, 2016, 03:53:19 PM

The illusion of choice. Keep dreaming. The real puppetmasters want a Hillary win.

Now who's been drinking the Kool-Aid??!!

gallsman

Quote from: foxcommander on August 23, 2016, 03:53:19 PM

Dixie will be along to tell us it's the Israelis any time now.

ashman

She is not perfect but I hope she wins .  At the end of the day Trump is bollox and to be totally parochial about it Hillary will be good for Ireland (well better than the alternative any road ) .

foxcommander

Quote from: NAG1 on August 23, 2016, 03:48:48 PM

oh dear lord..

Why do you care which email she used?

I think you are being completely naive to think that any politician is whiter than white, they simply do not exist. The nature of the world they live in is compromise and wheeling dealing as is the nature of world politics. So why not have the best wheeler dealer than you can get as opposed to a Bernie Sanders idealist with nothing to back it up with.

She will do fine as president.

So telling lies is on record is fine with you. Whatever happened to Richard Nixon?