Liverpool
45 (46.4%)
AC Milan
52 (53.6%)

Total Members Voted: 90

mooncatiii

Quote from: The Real SlimShady on May 24, 2007, 03:34:56 PM
''but a lot of people were drunk''

so? Armagh fans are drunk at every match but even they dont expect to get in without a ticket!

''Paul McComiskey''

this is why women should be kept in the kitchen-too easily confused  :P

''dont know if i will do any more trips to Eurpoean Finals unless Down are in them''

after last night, theres probably a better chance of Down reaching one before Liverpool!

well u must be a woman as well then cos liverpool where by far the better team last night milan had 1 shot on target and 2 goals!! work that 1 out!   and the girl was referring to the fans being drunk having tickets and not being allowed in which given they where drunk would have mad them more angry thus them charging the gates but in my opinion the incident is getting blown out of all proportion
shazam

J70

Quote from: Uladh on May 24, 2007, 03:38:44 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on May 24, 2007, 03:33:47 PM
Not always. Usually.

More often than not though 2005 proved that a puncher always has a chance.

kaka is one of the few players in the world who can create goalscoring opportunities from thin air at thiat level. the new zidane.

That pass last night wasn't that brilliant! He played it nicely between the defenders,and Inzaghi timed his run perfectly, but it was not something you don't see many times a season.

His pass for the third goal in 2005, now that was exceptional!

mooncatiii

Quote from: Square Ball on May 24, 2007, 09:43:31 PM
talking complete ballocks, this was from Liverpool supporters in Athens and is not speculation, fact!! nothing to do with jealously

mite have been frm liverpool supporters but how do you no it was liverpool supporters stole th tickets of them? how do u no it was not touts stealing them to sell them on again? 

and i have not seen any major reports so it was most likely a few isolated incidents, if it happened at all!  and its all to do with jealousy why else would you be on complainin does it affect you?
shazam

Square Ball

Doesnt affect me in any way thankfully, I think you may find it was more than a few isolated incidents, its been on the news and the radio, who am i to disbelieve Liverpool fans who blamed other Liverpool fans.

why do you think i am jealous, jealous of what?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

mooncatiii

ur clip shows nothin, liverpool fans with tickets tryin to get through and being stopped thats all i can see!  what r sayin is based on third party information!  but how do u it was not touts stole the tickets? did they come say other liverpool fans stole their tickets?  i very much doubt they got mugged in daylight with thousands around the more likely story is they got pick pocketed by theives who wanted to amke a few extra pound! 

well u r obviously a united r chelsea fan r sumthin stupid like that and r envious of liverpools record in europe and r tryin discredit liverpools fans by spreading accusations!
shazam

SuperSub

Quote from: mooncatiii on May 24, 2007, 11:00:35 PM
ur clip shows nothin, liverpool fans with tickets tryin to get through and being stopped thats all i can see!  what r sayin is based on third party information!  but how do u it was not touts stole the tickets? did they come say other liverpool fans stole their tickets?  i very much doubt they got mugged in daylight with thousands around the more likely story is they got pick pocketed by theives who wanted to amke a few extra pound! 

well u r obviously a united r chelsea fan r sumthin stupid like that and r envious of liverpools record in europe and r tryin discredit liverpools fans by spreading accusations!

Shut the f**k up and stop making a fool of yourself

mooncatiii

fool of myself? what u on about!!!! my point is simply people r comin on herre a slatin liverpool fans on an issue they no nothin about, sayin tht a fair share of the fans stole their tickets of others!  be serious! if anything like that happened it was obviously an isolated incident! 
shazam

SuperSub

I doubt Square Ball is jealous of anything what a ridiculous thing to say to anyone,your not in the school playground now fella
And whats with all the u u u  and r r can you not spell YOU and OR?

corn02

Square Ball, I didn't see a whole lot in that clip that could put the blame on the fans? It just looked like people with tickets being very frustarted?

SuperSub

mooncatiii

resultin to personal slags now R U?  if UD the intelligence 2 NO U would NO that i was writin like this as it is quicker u f**king tit!!  and climb out of square balls ass will U! at least he has an point r an argument to make U R  just a w**ker with no point
shazam

corn02

Jealous? No, was not responding to that argument. I just viewed the video and I am wondering did I miss a ticxket being stolen or something, I am quiet tired like.

magpie seanie

You're wasting your time lads. Its always someone elses fault.

mooncatiii

magpie my point is if it did happen it was a few isloated incidents and not th like is being implied by some people!  and how do we know it was fans and not touts, the simple answer is we dont!  so until there is some proof either way stop throwin around accusations, which in truth no1 on here knows anything about!
shazam