Tír Eoghain vs Maigh Eo AIQF 6/8/2016

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, July 20, 2016, 08:57:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Phew.Took Mayo at 13/8 just before Cavanagh got red carded! Think I'll do the lotto tonight

GalwayBayBoy

Mayo got away with it a bit in the end there. 4 bad misses from Tyrone. Should have taken at least one.

Rossfan

Rhubarbs fortunate so many Tyrones couldn't kick straight.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

whitey

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on August 06, 2016, 05:39:00 PM
Mayo got away with it a bit in the end there. 4 bad misses from Tyrone. Should have taken at least one.

According to the commentary from Midwest the ref gave Tyrone a plethora of dodgy frees to keep them in the game

Jinxy

Is it technically possible to choke and still win the game?
If you were any use you'd be playing.

BennyHarp

Well done to Mayo. Congratulations to them but Tyrone really kicked themselves out of that. Inexperience cost us today...we'll be back. I genuinely would like to see Mayo win the AI now.
That was never a square ball!!

AZOffaly

Really enjoyed that. I actually thought Mayo were clever at the end. They made a couple of execution errors but the concept is sound. If you are a point up, and the opposition continue to play 13 men back, waiting for you to attack, then don't. You could see it took a while for Tryone to push up on them. Colm Cavanagh was going ape shit.

ashman

muppet

I mightn't like Ulster style football, but you have to respect it. And it is fantastic to have beaten it!

Commiserations to Tyrone, well done to our lads. Now for a very trembly looking beer.
MWWSI 2017

AZOffaly

imtommygunn

I tuned in on 58 minutes to see aidan o'se waving an imaginary card at the ref. Deplorable.

Fair play to mayo. Keegan must be one of the most dependable players in the ga,e over the past fee years.

ashman

Quote from: Jinxy on August 06, 2016, 05:41:16 PM
Is it technically possible to choke and still win the game?

Yip when the other don't take advantage .  The Galtee men will fancy this.

square_ball

Quote from: square_ball on August 06, 2016, 04:50:14 PM
Quote from: clarshack on August 06, 2016, 04:42:34 PM
Looks like Morgan has sh*t it again with the frees. Why can't Sean cavanagh or Ronan O'Neill take those?

Think that's harsh enough they were tricky enough frees he missed definitely not straight forward anyway.

Agree with you now though!!

Main Street

Close but no cigar for Tyrone, just how many gifts did they waste in the last 15 minutes?
Mayo won but Tyrone kicked away their chances, handed them the game on a plate.