County Manager Merry go round

Started by Rossfan, July 13, 2016, 10:14:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Rossfan on October 18, 2016, 11:00:58 AM
I'm beginning to think "Oliver" is one of the mafia rather than the gom I originally thought.
About 50% of players said they'd  prefer if McS wasn't the new manager. This is pretty common knowledge across the County.
It is not as "Oliver" states the imagination of posters on stolen-sheep.

Whether any of those players refuse to play for the m****m****** approved ex army managenent is a different story.
They only have a few short years anyway so should make the most of them.

Mind you if you have to spend hours travelling across country to and from training and then find an expensive shambles........

Who or what is m***** m*****? what has the army got to do with it?  who has claimed training is expensive and/or is a shambles?

you accuse others of being mafia but fling mud as you like.

Rossfan

M and M b(r)ought us Carr and Maughan.
Our management team was/will be expensive.
Didn't say training was expensive or a shambles.
However we were a shambles in NY and in July.

Anyway my info is the remaining candidate was interviewed last night and no doubt will get the job.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

PadraicHenryPearse

if you are not willing to name people don't suggest whoyou think is pulling the strings.

sorry I missed understood your last point. I'm still don't understand it. well there is only 1 person in for the job so unless he withdraws I suspect he will get it. 

if theres are to be changes made to the selection process I suggest that it is done this year rather than in the middle of the process.

Rossfan

People in Ros know who I mean.
No point giving their full names or Bomber and the Rhubarbs will be off.
Only thing at issue now is who will be his "Selectors".
I expect one from St Bs is a cert but who and from where will be the second?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

boro

Banty is the new Wexford manager

Any thoughts on him from Monaghan/Meath posters?

Shamrock Shore

Quote from: boro on October 19, 2016, 11:31:55 AM

LOL - Wexford Youths to appoint Big Sam next to have the perfect triumvirate in charge down there!  ;D

The Subbie

I told yis 5 days ago about the Banty & Wexford.
It's lee Chin I feel sorriest for, go training for the footballers and listen to a little looper screaming and roaring nonsense, go to hurling training and listen to a little looper screaming and roaring.

A Scotstown man going with the Banty too I'm hearing.

Shamrock Shore

QuoteIt's lee Chin I feel sorriest for, go training for the footballers and listen to a little looper screaming and roaring nonsense, go to hurling training and listen to a little looper screaming and roaring.

LOL

That about sums it up. Great summary.

Hardy

Dinny Breen

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on October 19, 2016, 12:28:42 PM
QuoteIt's lee Chin I feel sorriest for, go training for the footballers and listen to a little looper screaming and roaring nonsense, go to hurling training and listen to a little looper screaming and roaring.

LOL

Is Mick Wallace not still involved with Wexford Youths? Would complete the circle...
#newbridgeornowhere

muppet

Quote from: Dinny Breen on October 19, 2016, 12:36:41 PM

LOL

Is Mick Wallace not still involved with Wexford Youths? Would complete the circle...

The 3 Noise Men!

MWWSI 2017

DuffleKing

::)

;D

twohands!!!

Quote from: muppet on October 19, 2016, 01:36:19 PM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on October 19, 2016, 12:36:41 PM

LOL

The 3 Noise Men!

Very good.

Wonder what sort of a state the Wexford county board's finances are in. Fair amount of mileage to be paid for Banty and Davy to be involved.

skeog

Banty doesnt take any money he loves the buzz of management and the crack that goes with it.

Cunny Funt

Wexford will be playing their league football in division 4 again next year, does anyone fancy Wexford to now gain promotion under Bantys watch?