Work stopped on the N3

Started by ludermor, May 02, 2007, 03:41:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Declan

QuoteFeck off Declan, the queues around the snailbox are bad enough in the mornings without the entire N3 joining in!

Clarification - Should join up with the extended N2!!!!

his holiness nb

Ah, I agree then, with sincere apologies!  :)
Ask me holy bollix

blast05

I see it has now become clear that the discovery at Lismullen was made ~2 weeks prior to the sod turning and the main reason for not announcing it straight away was to ensure Martin Cullen would not miss out on another photo opportunity.

I take it from this that the only reason that the next section of motorway from Dublin to Galway (Tyrrellspass to Kilbeggan - about 5 miles) has not been opened yet despite being completely ready to open for almost a week now is that Cullens schedule hasn't allowed for it. No doubt it will be opened in the week leading up to the election.

Also, just looking at the NRA website, the N4 - M50 junction looks like it will be a fair piece of spaghetti when done !! .....  http://www.m50.ie/pages/n4-after.htm

Declan

Quote"People are leaving Dunshaughlin at 0630 in the morning and it's bumper to bumper right into Dublin"

And building the M3 will fix that??? - What happens when I reach Blanchardstown  - More tailbacks -

I still have the poster Noel Demspey put up with the picture of the train - declaring Navan rail link will be open (current estimates put it at 2015!!!)

Ask Pat to find out who owns the land around the proposed Blundlestown interchange to find out why the route was selected!!!

blast05

QuoteAsk Pat to find out who owns the land around the proposed Blundlestown interchange to find out why the route was selected!!!

Elaborate ..... builders named after a creamy Irish drink / liquer ?!
Was intersting to see that John Gormley was insisting that he would not allow any development along the M3 once it is complete .... right, yeah.

Declan

QuoteElaborate ..... builders named after a creamy Irish drink / liquer ?!

You might say that but I couldn't possibly comment