internet/tv and phone packages

Started by Longshanks, June 22, 2016, 03:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longshanks

Guys just wondering who you are with and what deals you have?

With BT at the moment and dont feel I'm getting a great deal, paying near £70 some months for infinity and just general BT tv, obviously some calls add up but still seems very dear. Spoke to them as out of contract and the girl said to ring back next week as they would have better offers then.

Spoke to a fella from Sky who over their whole tv package bundle (movies, sports and film) with unlimited broadband and unlimited calls anytime 24/7 to mob/landline for £49.00 a month for a year.

Seems a good deal. Would anyone have knowledge of this or know any better

JohnDenver

I think it's like everything else, you need to be prepared to leave and go through that initial hassle of changing over to strike a decent deal for the next year or so, and be willing to jump ship every time your contract expires.

Most of the better deals out there are at new customers in the hope once you get the initial bonus / cut price deal, you will get complacent and be happy to stick it out.

Nearly out of BT contract myself, bill would be roughly £40 a month for infinity and line rental, no TV.  I would do away with the home phone if I could as it's never used, but you need it and to pay line rental to get broadband.

Vodafone have been sending me offers lately also for broadband, so they could be worth a shout too, but not sure if you need a TV package included.