Mayo v Fermanagh, Saturday July 09, 2016 McHale Park

Started by From the Bunker, June 19, 2016, 09:42:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyssam5

Quote from: Beffs on July 09, 2016, 05:39:53 PM
That is quality telly. It would be great if all managers watched the games controversial talking points back on the monitor, live on the air.

Yeah that was fun, almost got Pete riled up, still handled it in a fairly gentlemanly way.

orangeman

Quote from: north down on July 09, 2016, 05:40:39 PM
Dessie now shifting ground - now wants a video ref. He must be feeling embarrassed over his earlier comments.

Westmeath have to bring it to congress now.  ;)

twohands!!!

Quote from: square_ball on July 09, 2016, 05:32:01 PM
Quote from: Beffs on July 09, 2016, 05:30:23 PM
Cillian O'Connor is the Man of The Match?  :o

Are they taking the piss?

Tommy Carr picked it . . .

Cillian looked fairly pi**ed off when getting it, he was probably wondering were the lads in RTE taking the mickey; Marty should have explained to him that it was Tommy's decision.

north down

Pity they didn't show the video playback to the Mayo manager.

yellowcard

Dolan is a candidate for the worst pundit on tv. Says absolutely nothing and is afraid to say anything controversial. Probably a sound fellow off tv but it's his job to give an opinion and call it as he sees it ffs.

Beffs

Quote from: north down on July 09, 2016, 05:43:07 PM
Pity they didn't show the video playback to the Mayo manager.

Yeah. That would have been good. You'd see more realistic fantasy on Game of Thrones, than Roachford trying to justify that penalty decision.  ;D

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

Tubberman

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Syferus

Quote from: Jinxy on July 09, 2016, 05:45:39 PM
In fairness, what's he supposed to say.

Rochford has mastered the art of answering any question with a three minute rambling response that sounds like something someone coming down from LSD would say if you asked them what the meaning of life was.

macdanger2

Quote from: FermGael on July 09, 2016, 05:14:26 PM
Mayo can thank Joe mcquillan for that.
Dive from o shea and he should have been black carded before that .

Very poor stuff from AOS in fairness. Haven't seen it back but it looked a certain dive from the stand.

muppet

Quote from: Tubberman on July 09, 2016, 05:49:04 PM
So was it a dive then?

I think so.

Unless another angle shows a trip or something but there is very little contact from what I can see. However the full-back does a Ricey afterwards and falls on the player on the ground. That is not smart with McQuillan.
MWWSI 2017

yellowcard

Rockford will be thankful for the AOS incident as it masks over what was another poor performance from a jaded looking outfit.

tintin25

Aw well, s@@t happens I guess.  I thought Donnelly was immense for Fermanagh.  Hopefully Pete stays on for another year yet.

Lar Naparka

Quote from: Main Street on July 09, 2016, 04:13:46 PM
Quote from: Beffs on July 09, 2016, 04:06:52 PM
Quote from: Main Street on July 09, 2016, 04:03:56 PM
What station is this on?
I'm trying rte1 on a stream and all I get is 'effin horse racing,  Newmarket I think.

It's on RTE 1. If you're outside the country, it's blocked, coz they want you to pay for GAAGO. You'll need an IP blocker like Hola
You can get rte  on this page
http://nowwatchtvlive.co
under the UK channels in the menu :o

and on all other sports streaming sites,  when you click on the link to the game, it's just horse racing.
My VPN warned me to get the hell out of it when I went to set up an account. They advertise that the account will be free but then look for credit card and other security details before you can proceed.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

macdanger2

B Moran made a big difference when he came on as did Vaughan and Dillon. Fermanagh didn't have the fitness to keep it going for the second half. Huge improvement needed from Mayo if they're to play football in Aug though.