Connacht senior football final Galway v Roscommon July 10th

Started by giveballaghback, June 18, 2016, 09:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Brapbrap on July 19, 2016, 02:58:01 PM
Quote from: Mayo4Sam on July 19, 2016, 02:26:58 PM
Quote from: Brapbrap on July 19, 2016, 01:41:36 PM
This was a most joyous result for the Mayo supporters in Ballagh. For two reasons (1) It's always delightful to see the Ros take a trimming and (2) The icing on the cake was McHale and McStay's involvement. Very few in this town forget the snide and sarcastic comments out of their mouths after the Connacht Club Final in 2012 and the utter lack of respect shown to their opponents even after victory. (Just a note Bridget's are a fantastic club with great people) So it was just wonderful to also see the Stephenites duo knocked off their arrogant perch. One can only hope Clare finish the job at the weekend and give every Mayo persons ears in Ballagh a rest for another few months. Up the Banner!!!

Is everyone in Ballaghdereen like this? Or it just the same lad posting from opposite sides of the fence?

I've no idea what so many Mayo lads are on here jibing the Rossies for. Above anyone else we know what it's like to fail when hopes are high and how devastating it is. No need for it

Vast majority are and if you lived in the town you would understand why. Same poster new username by the way.

I corrected that for you.

Il Bomber Destro

Why isn't Syferus man enough to stand over his bullshit?

Mclf

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on July 19, 2016, 08:27:21 PM
Why isn't Syferus man enough to stand over his bullshit?

Just shows what an empty vessel he is, he makes so much unnecessary noise,  if he had any bit of tiny credibility left (which I don't think he had) then it's definitely gone now, he polluted this thread with garbage for a few weeks and isn't man enough now to face the aftermath of the utter hyberbol he spouted, if anyone did take him anyways seriously everyone knows now what kind of a clown he really is.

Brapbrap

Quote from: Cunny Funt on July 19, 2016, 07:12:12 PM
This was a most joyous result for the Mayo supporters in Ballagh. For two reasons (1) It's always delightful to see the Ros take a trimming and (2) The icing on the cake was McHale and McStay's involvement. Very few in this town forget the snide and sarcastic comments out of their mouths after the Connacht Club Final in 2012 and the utter lack of respect shown to their opponents even after victory. (Just a note Bridget's are a fantastic club with great people) So it was just wonderful to also see the Stephenites duo knocked off their arrogant perch. One can only hope Clare finish the job at the weekend and give every Mayo persons ears in Ballagh a rest for another few months. Up the Banner!!!

Is everyone in Ballaghdereen like this? Or it just the same lad posting from opposite sides of the fence?

I've no idea what so many Mayo lads are on here jibing the Rossies for. Above anyone else we know what it's like to fail when hopes are high and how devastating it is. No need for it

Vast majority are and if you lived in the town you would understand why. Same poster new username by the way.

It may be beyond your comprehension that more then one person cant stand the Ros on this thread but this is not an existing poster banging the same drum.

weareros

Well we know your colours, brapbrap. Are you going to tell us which class in Nathy's your in?

Brapbrap

Quote from: weareros on July 20, 2016, 11:25:10 AM
Well we know your colours, brapbrap. Are you going to tell us which class in Nathy's your in?
Long time gone from Nathy's weareros

Mclf

Quote from: Brapbrap on July 20, 2016, 12:12:38 PM

Do you know Syferus?  He went to Nathys as well as he has mentioned mant times,the same school as his heros  "Andy" and "Cregger " that he is so so fond off.

Brapbrap

Quote from: Mclf on July 20, 2016, 12:30:08 PM
Quote from: Brapbrap on July 20, 2016, 12:12:38 PM

Do you know Syferus?  He went to Nathys as well as he has mentioned mant times,the same school as his heros  "Andy" and "Cregger " that he is so so fond off.
I'd say he was there long after me and I wouldn't be fond of Cregger as he is a rossie and I cant stand rossie's

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Brapbrap on July 20, 2016, 09:09:18 AM
Quote from: Cunny Funt on July 19, 2016, 07:12:12 PM

It may be beyond your comprehension that more then one person cant stand the Ros on this thread but this is not an existing poster banging the same drum.

Well Pinocchio just to let you know I didn't come down in the last shower of rain.

Rossfan

Ignore the floot fellow Rossies  ;)
He's been around the block a few times over the years.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

PW Nally

This place gone to fook again. After the good informative and opinionated posts especially after the match it's descended back to McIf & co. with their various usernames. Any chance we can have moderator intervention? Really takes away from site.

larryin89

Quote from: PW Nally on July 20, 2016, 03:36:09 PM
This place gone to fook again. After the good informative and opinionated posts especially after the match it's descended back to McIf & co. with their various usernames. Any chance we can have moderator intervention? Really takes away from site.

Can i ask is it possible to ban posters who have more than one account? It would solve a lot of the ballagh shit. Mcilf and co can also get personal , which i cant understand why that doesnt constitute a ban .
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Brapbrap

Quote from: larryin89 on July 20, 2016, 03:44:09 PM
Quote from: PW Nally on July 20, 2016, 03:36:09 PM

Can i ask is it possible to ban posters who have more than one account? It would solve a lot of the ballagh shit. Mcilf and co can also get personal , which i cant understand why that doesnt constitute a ban .
Listen lads and ladies I have nothing to do with this band of outlaws. I'm a lone Ballaghaderreen wolf spreading the anti rossie gospel everywhere I go. I work alone and if I have similar views to others here that's just the luck of the draw. But rest assured I have no association with other factions on this board.

summerfootball

Quote from: Syferus on July 12, 2016, 11:49:15 PM
Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on July 12, 2016, 11:31:06 PM
Speaking about mouths.

I genuinely cannot see how any Galway supporter could say with a straight face that Walsh plays blanket football. He's been chopping and changing his keeper for two years as well as his FB line, and that's only made him more conservative. There is not a more defensive team than Galway right now in the top two divisions IMHO.

Meanwhile in Roscommon....

summerfootball

Quote from: Syferus on July 10, 2016, 02:43:56 PM
Kevin Walsh gift-wrapping this Connacht title for us by not marking up on our kickouts. Seems extremely poor tactics given our weakness in the middle but even on their own kickouts Galway avoid kicking long.

Surely they'll readjust in the second half and we have to be ready. Playing within ourselves so far and 50% of a complete championship performance is in the bank at halftime. Not many times we could say that.

Time to drive on in the first ten minutes of the second half.

It was decent of "McFod" to gift-wrap the replay for Galway