Connacht senior football final Galway v Roscommon July 10th

Started by giveballaghback, June 18, 2016, 09:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manning18

Quote from: highorlow on July 18, 2016, 07:16:00 PM
The media has an influence over the bookies. Galway 5th favs now for Sam.

Work out their price against Derry (for example), then Tyrone, then Dublin. Then come back explain why 16/1 is wrong, given that you have to pay 1/3rd of that on the e/w part if they make the final

seafoid

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on Today at 12:23:16 AM
Quote from: Syferus on May 22, 2016, 11:31:41 PM
We beat the, by a cricket score in a competive match in Cork. Worrying times for Galway football. Walsh was never the answer. I don't know if anyone really is. Apathy has taken root in Galway football by the looks of things.

I doubt many people are fretting over the result of a challenge match at a pitch opening to be honest. There are plenty of other more serious games to be worrying about.

It's yer performances in the rest of the games that's the worry GBB. Walsh has done nothing to improve Galway since Mulholland was ran. Connacht like a wizard of oz fan fict at this stage with all the players missing a key part.

An Fhairche Abu

Jaysus, now that he's thankfully fucked off to another thread after being shown up for the clown he is on this one, don't quote back the manure he's put up previously please, I think we've all had enough of it.

GaillimhIarthair

Hopefully that ballbag clown has gone with him also...........

Syferus

Knew there'd be some utter nonsense in this thread post the match I had the good sense not bother even looking through. Carry on showing yourselves up, though.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Syferus on July 18, 2016, 11:05:46 PM
Knew there'd be some utter nonsense in this thread post the match I had the good sense not bother even looking through. Carry on showing yourselves up, though.

;D  ;D ;D

Sure you didn't look through it properly how can you know if it's nonsense or not?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Mclf

Oh my god, you waited about 24 hours to reply and this is the best response you could come back with,  your comebacks are nearly as bad as your football knowledge.

galwayman

Oh the irony  :) :)
From the king of spouting utter nonsense and showing themselves up!!

Brapbrap

This was a most joyous result for the Mayo supporters in Ballagh. For two reasons (1) It's always delightful to see the Ros take a trimming and (2) The icing on the cake was McHale and McStay's involvement. Very few in this town forget the snide and sarcastic comments out of their mouths after the Connacht Club Final in 2012 and the utter lack of respect shown to their opponents even after victory. (Just a note Bridget's are a fantastic club with great people) So it was just wonderful to also see the Stephenites duo knocked off their arrogant perch. One can only hope Clare finish the job at the weekend and give every Mayo persons ears in Ballagh a rest for another few months. Up the Banner!!!

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: Brapbrap on July 19, 2016, 01:41:36 PM
This was a most joyous result for the Mayo supporters in Ballagh. For two reasons (1) It's always delightful to see the Ros take a trimming and (2) The icing on the cake was McHale and McStay's involvement. Very few in this town forget the snide and sarcastic comments out of their mouths after the Connacht Club Final in 2012 and the utter lack of respect shown to their opponents even after victory. (Just a note Bridget's are a fantastic club with great people) So it was just wonderful to also see the Stephenites duo knocked off their arrogant perch. One can only hope Clare finish the job at the weekend and give every Mayo persons ears in Ballagh a rest for another few months. Up the Banner!!!

Is everyone in Ballaghdereen like this? Or it just the same lad posting from opposite sides of the fence?

I've no idea what so many Mayo lads are on here jibing the Rossies for. Above anyone else we know what it's like to fail when hopes are high and how devastating it is. No need for it
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Tubberman

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on July 19, 2016, 02:26:58 PM

Is everyone in Ballaghdereen like this? Or it just the same lad posting from opposite sides of the fence?

I've no idea what so many Mayo lads are on here jibing the Rossies for. Above anyone else we know what it's like to fail when hopes are high and how devastating it is. No need for it

It's 95% down to one poster. He brought it on himself.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

seafoid

Quote from: Tubberman on July 19, 2016, 02:48:21 PM

It's 95% down to one poster. He brought it on himself.
It is not fair to the other Rossies.

Brapbrap

Vast majority are and if you lived in the town you would understand why. New poster by the way.

larryin89

Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

OgraAnDun