Meath vs Dublin - 26/06/16

Started by thejuice, June 12, 2016, 09:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canalman

Quote from: Jinxy on June 12, 2016, 10:45:28 PM
One thing is for sure, we won't fear them.

That's Offaly. They "don't fear Dublin".

You guys are "never beaten ".

easytiger95

awful lot of "mutual respect" between Dublin and Meath. Expect "no holds barred" from the off. Good physical game between these two old foes. Always play the game "in a manly way"...

Ah, f@$k it. We're gonna hockey them. And it still feels good no matter how bad they are  :P

thejuice

It'd be worse if ye didn't even enjoy it.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

SouthDublinBro

No Ollie Murphy anymore to bail them out with a jammy goal. I miss Meath as a top side though. Whatever kind of dodgy herbs Boylan was giving the players, at least they used to put it up to us.

IolarCoisCuain

Quote from: moysider on June 12, 2016, 10:44:34 PM

They have no natural forwards, unlike say the likes of Galway or Down.

Nice one.

heffo

moysider

Quote from: heffo on June 13, 2016, 11:15:44 PM
Cluxton out!!

Why ffs!! Overrated maybe but always thought he did a decent job.

heffo

Beffs

Hardy

Dinny Breen

Quote from: heffo on June 13, 2016, 11:57:36 PM
Quote from: moysider on June 13, 2016, 11:47:16 PM
Quote from: heffo on June 13, 2016, 11:15:44 PM
Cluxton out!!

Why ffs!! Overrated maybe but always thought he did a decent job.

In hospital

Nothing to serious I hope, will be interesting to see how Dublin adapt without him. When was the last time he missed a championship game?
#newbridgeornowhere

Hound

Gavin released all the players back to their clubs so all those fit played at the weekend.
Cluxton lined out at left wing back for Parnells v Skerries Harps on Saturday evening, so whatever happened to him must have been since then.

It's also a worry that Paddy Andrews has been out with a back injury since the league semi. He's been in terrific form.
Flynn still doubtful after getting injured in the warm up v Laois. O'Gara pulled up with what looked like a hammer for Templeogue at the weekend. Took no chances and went off straight away but seems it may be one less option off the bench.

Jim McGuinness thinks our new corner back David Byrne is a big weak link. 

Worrying times...

seafoid

Meath should horse the ball into the full forward line for 70 minutes and also do the intensity and workrate stuff plus the other modern words that didn't exist when Mick Lyons was plying his trade

Arise Meath
and take your place
amongst the counties of Leinster
and give us a break
from Indiana

vallankumous

It's hard to see past Meath for this one.

Hound

I wonder has Jack McCaffrey gone to Africa yet?

I know a number of Dublin Division 2 managers have been surprised to see him line-up against them for Clontarf when they thought he was going to be in a different continent!