Laois v Armagh

Started by illdecide, June 07, 2016, 02:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxy

"Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in."
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Hound

Quote from: lurganblue on June 21, 2016, 12:58:45 PM
QuoteBoth counties are thought to be preparing a response to the ruling. Laois could yet seek to challenge the decision or Armagh could turn down the proposal

Turn it down fs
Armagh don't deserve a replay, but they shouldnt look a gift horse in the mouth. Take their piece of luck and give it a rattle.

Cavan didn't deserve a replay v Tyrone, outplayed for most of the game, and awarded a goal at the end that was clearly not a goal (square ball). But they're not going to turn down their good luck!

naka

QuoteBoth counties are thought to be preparing a response to the ruling. Laois could yet seek to challenge the decision or Armagh could turn down the proposal

Turn it down fs
here is  MAN TALKING SENSE

tonto1888

when is it likely to be?

AZOffaly

I can't imagine Armagh turning down the replay. Given all the pressure on McGeeney, I'm sure he'd like another craic at Laois.

Just when I heard radio etc slagging off the USGA and saying things like, 'and we thought the GAA was bad, these lads are worse', along come the GAA to say 'not so fast'.

I think it is incredible that Laois didn't have someone counting the subs.

orangeman

Replay venues being discussed presently. Casement anyone ?.

AZOffaly

It would be tough on Laois to lose home venue. It's not a replay in that sense, it's a null and void first game.

sam03/05

surely it will be free in
given that this was a mistake from the officials, why should people have to pay in again.

haveaharp

Quote from: sam03/05 on June 21, 2016, 02:08:18 PM
given that this was a mistake from the officials, why should people have to pay in again.

;D

some feckin chance

lurganblue

Quote from: sam03/05 on June 21, 2016, 02:08:18 PM

The GAA do love giving away free stuff right enough  ;D

naka

looking like croker on saturday :)

Fuzzman

It's been one strange few weeks.
Antrim hurlers pondering if they really want to get a replay to win a cup and play with the big boys next year. It seemed unreal reading that they had this
"Ah keep it lads" attitude.

Now here we have Armagh who beat Tyrone 3 years ago and should have beaten Donegal not too long ago, saying ahh feck it we don't really want to stay in the All Ireland any more. Go ahead Laois. You and our good friend Billy Sheehan can progress.
Cavan for Sam I reckon. They will score 5 goals v the Dubs

No wides

Turn it down fs

Only correct thing to do.

Armamike

Very surprised they didn't take the easy option and fine Laois.

They should have fined the officials for that f*** up over the Kernan substitution.

Odd scenario this. Very odd.
That's just, like your opinion man.