2016 Leinster Football Championship

Started by Kuwabatake Sanjuro, May 09, 2016, 09:31:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trentoneill15

It is irritating for people who have number of goals bets on, in this second half they will probably be through on goal 10 times and fist it over the bar which would drive you insane.

JoG2

Quote from: trentoneill15 on June 04, 2016, 07:44:35 PM
It is irritating for people who have number of goals bets on, in this second half they will probably be through on goal 10 times and fist it over the bar which would drive you insane.

I highly doubt inter county footballers will give a hoot about mugs giving their money to the millionaire bookie

lenny

Quote from: JoG2 on June 04, 2016, 07:57:29 PM

I highly doubt inter county footballers will give a hoot about mugs giving their money to the millionaire bookie

Game on

muppet

Yes they should ban points completely. Have they no consideration for the goal betting punter?
MWWSI 2017

lenny

Quote from: lenny on June 04, 2016, 08:11:39 PM

Game on

Meant to type game over

ashman

OgraAnDun

You've probably just classified half of inter county footballers as mugs.

heffo

Can we play Meath in Navan now please?

muppet

MWWSI 2017

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

Assuming Meath beat Louth, if Louth do win the Leinster council will lose another few thousand in the attendances for the year.

heffo

Jinxy

Quote from: heffo on June 05, 2016, 02:00:45 PM
Can we play Meath in Navan now please?

We'd make bits of you in Navan.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

heffo

From the Bunker

Brogan continues his scoring drought away from home in the Championship!  :P

Jinxy

The Dubs struggle to breathe fresh air.
If you were any use you'd be playing.