Author Topic: Laythrum v Ros 22/5/2016  (Read 10919 times)

Rossfan

• Ballaghaderreen CO ROSCOMMON
    • View Profile
    • Roscommon County Board official website
Laythrum v Ros 22/5/2016
« on: May 03, 2016, 12:10:50 AM »
Fresh from the humiliation in the Bronx it's straight into a dogfight in Attirory ( or is it Attyfinlay) against our most annoying and hate filled neighbours.
Jasus they'll burst themselves for this one as memories of 2000 will fire them to fierce heroics altogether.
Hope it doesn't spell the end of the McStay/Fergus project.
2018- 2 Cupeens won, 2 to go.

Syferus

• View Profile
Re: Laythrum v Ros 22/5/2016
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 12:45:55 AM »
Who the f**k is Fergus.

moysider

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2016, 01:03:24 AM »

Why so disrespectful towards Leitrim?

seafoid

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2016, 06:07:04 AM »
Fresh from the humiliation in the Bronx it's straight into a dogfight in Attirory ( or is it Attyfinlay) against our most annoying and hate filled neighbours.
Jasus they'll burst themselves for this one as memories of 2000 will fire them to fierce heroics altogether.
I love the way counties see the neighbours. Ros really get wound up by Mayo who are mostly oblivious, having more uaisleacht and generally moving in more refined circles . Mayo wouldn't pay much attention either to Leitrim. Galway don't pay much attention to Ros agus mar sin de 
Those biscuits are for the visitors

Syferus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2016, 07:36:36 AM »
I love the way counties see the neighbours. Ros really get wound up by Mayo who are mostly oblivious, having more uaisleacht and generally moving in more refined circles . Mayo wouldn't pay much attention either to Leitrim. Galway don't pay much attention to Ros agus mar sin de

Galway don't pay much attention to anything that isn't rugby.

seafoid

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2016, 08:42:44 AM »

you may not be familiar with the Disposable heroes of Hiphoprisy, syf. I think you would like them

for Ros the 'height of mediocrity is the challenge crawling through the entrails of football imbalance"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgoTSuBZPGI

Galway  fans are more capricious and only really get going when uaisleacht is visible.

I was in Pearse in Feb. Attendance was 2,300 for the footballers in the league and 7,000 for the hurlers the week later

Rossfan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2016, 08:57:49 AM »
 Uaisleacht me arse.
Gan suimneacht bféidir....
2018- 2 Cupeens won, 2 to go.

Farrandeelin

• Hey buckaroo! How are you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2016, 10:48:23 AM »
Probably right there seaf, I was listening to MWR a few years ago and somd Galway man came on saying that Galway fans tend to know when there's a good team coming along, and they will follow them, whereas Mayo fans blindly go after any team, good or bad.

Now back to Leitrim v Ros ;D
The woman in red has the car parked on the slope.

From the Bunker

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2016, 11:24:28 AM »
Probably right there seaf, I was listening to MWR a few years ago and somd Galway man came on saying that Galway fans tend to know when there's a good team coming along, and they will follow them, whereas Mayo fans blindly go after any team, good or bad.

Now back to Leitrim v Ros ;D

That's the same with every county? The thing with Mayo is that we have stayed at a certain level for 20 years now! Good enough to be there or there abouts, but never good enough to get over the line.

seafoid

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2016, 11:59:38 AM »

Syferus

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2016, 01:00:11 PM »

you may not be familiar with the Disposable heroes of Hiphoprisy, syf. I think you would like them

for Ros the 'height of mediocrity is the challenge crawling through the entrails of football imbalance"

Galway  fans are more capricious and only really get going when uaisleacht is visible.

I was in Pearse in Feb. Attendance was 2,300 for the footballers in the league and 7,000 for the hurlers the week later

'Fans'

Sin è.

No fight in Galway these days.

From the Bunker

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2016, 01:24:59 PM »

'Fans'

Sin è.

No fight in Galway these days.

Sunshine fans!

rosnarun

• Maigheo Abú
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2016, 02:18:57 PM »
i think the biggest galway crowd i have seen in castle bar was the first round in 1998 . it was as though the feckers could smell something was up.
ever since I've always considered losing finals a privileged compare to a summer being cut short like those pre-backdoor seasons
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

ballinaman

• MWWSSD
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2016, 02:23:34 PM »
This on in Pairc Sean?

Rossfan

• View Profile