Memories of Hillsborough

Started by JBM on the 21, April 26, 2016, 07:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Quote from: imtommygunn on April 27, 2016, 10:06:22 PM
Point proven.

A person with the ability to form a rational opinion would have read that article.

They're even one word answers.

Anyway it is great justice has been done and hopefully there will be more of it wwith prosecutions.

The tory government and the sun newspaper can hang their heads in shame. Sadly i think we are only beginning to see the damage a tory government can do :(
2600 disability suicides after benefit cuts.
As Sandi Toksvig said, the Tories put the n in cuts

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: seafoid on April 27, 2016, 10:05:48 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on April 27, 2016, 10:04:40 PM
It's a joke he's been allowed to peddle his bullshit on this place for so long.
This issue is a real gamechanger I think

look at the nutjob he referenced agreeing with earlier - https://twitter.com/DVATW

5 Sams

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on April 27, 2016, 10:04:40 PM
It's a joke he's been allowed to peddle his bullshit on this place for so long.

Lads I have been on here from maybe 98 99. The board has gone through several changes in the way it has been administered and fair play to the lads that look after that. But what I don't understand is how this person has been allowed to express his warped and sometimes evil thoughts on here for so long without sanction.
The Aristocrat Years

JBM on the 21

I was 18 when this happened and so many of the victims were around that age (16 - 20). Because of that I think it probably resonates with a lot of people around that age group at the time. Young, not a lot a responsibilities and mad into football. In the intervening years they should have been going through the stages of their lives as we were. They would all be in their 40s now but because of such a needless tragedy.

T Fearon

What I don't understand is that if everybody is happy with the verdict why do my views (which are shared by thousands of others by the way) matter?

I commend Red for polite,thoughtful  and respectful debate (unlike that Savage 5Sams),and while I don't share Red's views I respect both him and them.

Red Hand Man

Let's be quite clear Tony.  I didn't "debate" anything with you. I merely offered you the chance to educate yourself with the facts of the jury's findings.

I never asked, nor wanted your respect.

You stated that the victims were innocent, as they were at the front and crushed to death.

The implication being that it was those who arrived late who had, in your words, behaved irresponsibly, and were responsible for the tragedy.

For your information Tony, 30 of the 96 victims were still outside the ground at 2.52pm, before being shepherded to their death.

Your comments, like so many that you've made before on here, lack a basis in fact. They have also displayed an almost inhumane lack of empathy to your fellow man.  As I said previously, I pity you.

FermGael

Quote from: Red Hand Man on April 27, 2016, 10:39:56 PM
Let's be quite clear Tony.  I didn't "debate" anything with you. I merely offered you the chance to educate yourself with the facts of the jury's findings.

I never asked, nor wanted your respect.

You stated that the victims were innocent, as they were at the front and crushed to death.

The implication being that it was those who arrived late who had, in your words, behaved irresponsibly, and were responsible for the tragedy.

For your information Tony, 30 of the 96 victims were still outside the ground at 2.52pm, before being shepherded to their death.

Your comments, like so many that you've made before on here, lack a basis in fact. They have also displayed an almost inhumane lack of empathy to your fellow man.  As I said previously, I pity you.

+1.

Tony I have also been about this board for longer than I care to remember. 
You recent comments on this are a disgrace. End off.
They should not be tolerated.
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

muppet

Quote from: T Fearon on April 27, 2016, 10:28:13 PM
What I don't understand is that if everybody is happy with the verdict why do my views (which are shared by thousands of others by the way) matter?

I commend Red for polite,thoughtful  and respectful debate (unlike that Savage 5Sams),and while I don't share Red's views I respect both him and them.

Tony read this a few times. Here is the evidence of the Chief Superintendent in charge of Crowd Safety that day:

Duckenfield also agreed with Michael Mansfield QC, representing 75 families whose relatives were killed, that he was "practising and persisted in a far-reaching deceit" on the day, by lying to Football Association and football club officials about his actions. He admitted that until his evidence at these new inquests, he had not confessed to the series of mistakes he has now admitted.

"I am now very much older, very much wiser and very much more understanding of the events of the day and have decided to tell the whole truth," Duckenfield told the inquiry.

He admitted the lie upon which your claims are still based. There is no disputing it anymore.
MWWSI 2017

laoislad

I hope the mods don't come on here deleting his posts,they should be left there for everyone to read and see what an ignorant oaf this guy is.
What a fcuked up individual. From blaming parents for the horrific sexual abuse their kids suffered at the hands of Priests to admitting he would disown his own flesh and blood if they were Gay and now to this,still blaming fans for Hillsborough even after a two year inquest has cleared them of any wrongdoing.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

T Fearon

What? So are you advocating censorship? The plain and simple fact is that the Police were placed under intolerable pressure and made wrong calls that sadly proved fatal. Their crime was in trying to cover this up retrospectively,which is unforgivable.

Also the anti Tory crap on this thread is hypocritical.If it wasn't for Heseltine back in the 1980s,the entire City of Liverpool would be a wasteland today.

T Fearon

Muppet I don't deny what you say.Cover ups in any organisation are wrong.But why did the Police make the wrong calls on this occasion? They had successfully policed FA Cup Semi Finals for decades at Hillsborough after all.

5 Sams

Quote from: laoislad on April 27, 2016, 10:58:27 PM
I hope the mods don't come on here deleting his posts,they should be left there for everyone to read and see what an ignorant oaf this guy is.
What a fcuked up individual. From blaming parents for the horrific sexual abuse their kids suffered at the hands of Priests to admitting he would disown his own flesh and blood if they were Gay and now to this,still blaming fans for Hillsborough even after a two year inquest has cleared them of any wrongdoing.

Don't forget calling Frank McGuigan a "Fat Alco"..
The Aristocrat Years

theskull1

James O'Brien, presenter and journalist for national talk show LBC, getting wired into reviled former S*n editor Kelvin McKenzie's behaviour following the Hillsborough inquests

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/watch-presenter-tears-cornered-rat-11251900
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: 5 Sams on April 27, 2016, 11:07:13 PM
Quote from: laoislad on April 27, 2016, 10:58:27 PM

Don't forget calling Frank McGuigan a "Fat Alco"..

And his f*gg*t joke on the gay marriage thread

I also notice he doesn't epouse his views from here on his social media accounts - I wonder why that is?  ::)

Tony Baloney

Tony on some of these threads you'd be better keeping your opinions to yourself. On practically every thread there is someone talking bollocks on less emotive issues than this and child sexual abuse so maybe you could ply your trade elsewhere  ;)