Memories of Hillsborough

Started by JBM on the 21, April 26, 2016, 07:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

I would give them Z- for the week that's in it.Have they no respect for the Hillsborough victims?

quit yo jibbajabba

Thought you werent postin here any more ye big c*nt

omaghjoe

Even tho Tony's notions have obviously be dreamed up as part of some tribalist prejustice waffle from the Yid Army,a dissenting voice is sometimes important if even to rubbish some incorrect ideas that float around and inform the rest of us.

T Fearon

There has been no bigger supporter of the 96 than my own club,Celtic.They hosted Liverpool's first game post Hillsborough (which I was at) and there is a signed Framed Liverpool jersey on the wall in the interior at Celtic Park,with the number 96, signed by the King and a personal message of thanks from him.

rrhf

Celtics position is not the same as your own then. I'd suggest that it's wrong to take credit for something you had fcuk all to do with. In the interests of decency Kiddo Keep the head down and leave this one alone.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: rrhf on April 30, 2016, 08:37:48 AM
Celtics position is not the same as your own then. I'd suggest that it's wrong to take credit for something you had fcuk all to do with. In the interests of decency Kiddo Keep the head down and leave this one alone.
+1.

Aaron Boone

Aughafad

With regards to that Fearon imbecile, everyone should copy and post the crap he spouts in here onto his Twitter to see how much support he gets! After all he does say in his account to give him credit for his posts on Twitter.

imtommygunn

Quote from: T Fearon on April 29, 2016, 09:28:07 PM
I would give them Z- for the week that's in it.Have they no respect for the Hillsborough victims?

good man. Mock the dead now ::)

J70

Quote from: Tony Baloney on April 29, 2016, 09:24:13 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on April 29, 2016, 09:18:47 PM
http://www.thelocal.es/20160428/drunk-liverpool-fans-booted-off-ryanair-flight-to-alicante.

More lies from the authorities?

Quote from the article linked...

"It was initially reported the pair were Liverpool fans on their way to Thursday night's Europa League semi-final first leg against Villarreal.

But passengers on board the plane said the men were in fact members of a stag party...".

Class Report: Must try harder.

;D

And even if it HAD been a pair of Liverpool supporters, what exactly would that have proven??