Started by tyroneman, April 25, 2016, 06:26:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoG2

Quote from: lenny on May 11, 2016, 09:31:02 PM
Quote from: screenexile on May 11, 2016, 12:26:07 PM
Quote from: shawshank on May 11, 2016, 11:14:04 AM
Quote from: Walter Cronc on May 11, 2016, 09:55:13 AM
Quote from: rrhf on May 11, 2016, 07:21:27 AM
That's a gem. Beautiful capture of a tortured mind, stored on the Internet for all time. Super!
I think someone who trawls back 8 years to find a post is a hell of a lot more tortured in my opinion.

Pissed myself laughing reading that.
I remember being in Canavan's company one day when his brother Pascal took us a few years back, and he said that Mc Keever was easily the toughest opponent he ever played against

I've yet to see anyone point out a fault in that statement...

I'm more worried about the fact I've been posting on here for over 8 years!!  :o :o

What are the ticket options for this game? Do we have to get them through the club or can we buy in supervalu or shops like with the league? I know they're available online with a postal charge and that might be the easiest option.

A few quid off terrace if you buy in Supervalu Lenny

sensethetone

2 adult 2 juvenile £34 in super valu for Brandywell stand. Got the impression juvenile tickets where for that stand maybe its not like that.

LurganHoop

Does anybody know whether there are tickets still available or where I could get them (Supervalu maybe?). Online seems to be sold out.

Ta

God14

Any advice on parking, maybe a pint before the game. Dont mind a stroll myself. Aware there isnt much around celtic park, havnt been there since a league game in 2008
any tips or pre game rituals from the locals most welcome ;D

bogball88

Online tickets back up for Brandywell/Bluebell Terrace. Yeah wheres good for pints before the match??

The Bearded One

Would anyone have a seating plan for covered stand? Got my season ticket and if it isn't in a great place I would prefer to go to the Terrace and stand.
It is what it is. Presumably.

JoG2

Quote from: The Bearded One on May 16, 2016, 01:39:43 PM
Would anyone have a seating plan for covered stand? Got my season ticket and if it isn't in a great place I would prefer to go to the Terrace and stand.

i know what you mean bearded one..a seat in the corner is a balls compared a decent spot on the terrace. PM or put up your seat details and I'll let you know where

ONeill

Paddy Bradley flying in training apparently.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

omaghjoe

Muldoon and Tohill had a great battle at midfield yesterday too

WT4E

screenexile

illdecide

Really looking forward to this game, to me Tyrone should win but Derry def have a decent chance especially playing at home. Tyrone are decent but not as good as many people are talking them up (2-3 years away from that) Derry are better than they have showed so far this year so really interesting to see how it pans out...What about a draw? If i got a free bet on the match i'd go with Tyrone by 2pts other than that i've no real preference on who wins
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Atticus_Finch

If (some would say when) Tyrone win that's 5 victories in a row this season, isn't it ?  Surely has to be some sort of record as most victories in the one season between them ?
"The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience."

God14

Quote from: Atticus_Finch on May 17, 2016, 11:33:54 AM
If (some would say when) Tyrone win that's 5 victories in a row this season, isn't it ?  Surely has to be some sort of record as most victories in the one season between them ?

5 defeats in one season? Theyd never live it down. It would be like the time we beat them with 13 men  ;D