Food and drink you can't stand

Started by seafoid, April 15, 2016, 07:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

trileacman

Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

beer baron

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

gallsman

GJL

Rois

Puckoon

Funny how the palate changes as you age.

Couldn't stand lamb for the longest time, and probably still wouldn't order it. Had to pass myself at a basque friends house last week and it was surprisingly good

Struggle with olives and egg yolk either runny or hard. Can do a scramble or omelette and can eat egg whites

Can't get a handle on Cognac yet at all, although I've turned into a tequila drinker in the last few years whereas previously couldn't stand it.

seafoid

general_lee

I eat anything even if I don't like it. I can't stand asparagus cos of the smell of my piss after. I still eat it though. Wet dog food makes me wrench though

Milltown Row2

I'll clean most plates, but courgettes have to be the most pointless veg?? Either they ain't cooked right or what but, nah not for me, but would eat them out of politeness if someone served them up in a dish... Pepsi as a drink
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Aaron Boone

armaghniac

The Taoists realized thousands of years ago that plants of the alliaceous family were detrimental to humans in their healthy state. In his writings, one sage Tsang-Tsze described the Alliums as the "five fragrant or spicy scented vegetables" – that each have a detrimental effect on one of the following five organs – liver, spleen, lungs, kidneys, and heart. Specifically, onions are harmful to the lungs, garlic to the heart, leeks to the spleen, chives to the liver and spring onions to the kidneys.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B