Mayo v Down NFL Division 1

Started by Farrandeelin, March 28, 2016, 05:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cunny Funt

Quote from: mayoman dan on March 30, 2016, 05:18:14 PM
Quote from: Mclf on March 29, 2016, 10:33:55 PM
The real question for Sunday is how much will Evan almighty score (both legally and illegally)? It's so ironic that ye slag roscommon for getting excited about their genuine forward talent and ye then lose the run of yereselves over one of yere own who took about 20 steps for one goal, clutching at straws springs to mind.

Sour grapes springs to mind.Ye lost a league game in March its hardly the end of the world.Or maybe it was more than that to ye.A mayo team in freefall and ye having the 6 best forwards in the country and ye still couldnt beat us.For a team that was beat by sligo in the championship last year ye have some ideas about yerselves
Read back on his previous posts and you will see he is a troll that needs to be ignored.

highorlow

What's this bull going around about the Mort?
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

moysider

Tubberman

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

From the Bunker

Mayo4Sam14

Look up GAA Mayo on facebook I think they were the first to report it
You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

Mayo4Sam14

You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

imtommygunn

giveballaghback

Quote from: macdanger2 on March 28, 2016, 11:38:21 PM
Quote from: moysider on March 28, 2016, 10:26:06 PM
Quote from: larryin89 on March 28, 2016, 09:52:02 PM
Yep I agree with ya moy re kick passing is not of good quality into ff line , is there anything to be lost by bringing Cillian out to the 40 to fill a role of distribution in.

I'm sure it s something they will look at. Play with just the 2 inside.

I think part of the problem is that our players always take a solo or two when they receive the ball instead of looking up immediately for the kickpass. That and the timing / angles of the runs inside means there are no options when they do look up imo
You have it solved macdanger, ring Rochford straight away ;D

Lar Naparka

Quote from: Mayo4Sam14 on March 30, 2016, 09:29:46 PM
https://m.facebook.com/Gaa-Mayo-1505938419671831/
If that story appeared on Friday, I don't think very many would get excited about what Conoreen may or may not plan to do but as it ain't April's Fool Day yet so I dunno what to think. At 33 or thereabouts I don't think he would be the answer to Mayo's scoring problems but let's see what happpens...
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Syferus

Quote from: Lar Naparka on March 30, 2016, 09:53:09 PM
Quote from: Mayo4Sam14 on March 30, 2016, 09:29:46 PM
https://m.facebook.com/Gaa-Mayo-1505938419671831/
If that story appeared on Friday, I don't think very many would get excited about what Conoreen may or may not plan to do but as it ain't April's Fool Day yet so I dunno what to think. At 33 or thereabouts I don't think he would be the answer to Mayo's scoring problems but let's see what happpens...

He had a right go at the players (rightly) for throwing H&C under the bus for their own failings on the field. It's going to be a strange world where Conoreen is the Mayo player with his head screwed on right.

moysider

Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
We re the gift that keeps on giving.

Tubberman

Ah lads, it's a piss-take, has to be! That Facebook page is gaa mayo, not Mayo GAA.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

ballinaman

Quote from: Tubberman on March 30, 2016, 10:13:33 PM
Ah lads, it's a piss-take, has to be! That Facebook page is gaa mayo, not Mayo GAA.
Sure didn't Higgins retire last year  ::)

mayo.mick

mayo for sam-don't ask me what year! :-)
https://michaelmaye.com/mayo-gaa-photos/
@mayo_mick