Rossies v the Dubs, being played somewhere next Sunday.

Started by giveballaghback, March 28, 2016, 12:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

larryin89

It's just amazing , Roscommon are the masters of propaganda , everything is about Roscommon in the gaa world and they make sure of it , if it's not John Evan a last year making bould statements about winning all Ireland's it's something or another this year .

Will they be producing the news headlines in August or will they be parking up the bus for another year doesn't really matter as they will convince the gaa world 2017 the best is yet to come.

Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

mjg

O poor larryn you still haven't forgave that rossie for giving you the black eye

INDIANA

Quote from: Syferus on April 04, 2016, 02:01:23 PM
Great to hear the head man and noted Roscommon supporter JP coming out with a bit of sense.

It only makes sense in Roscommon.

Hence you were beaten at minor, u21 and senior level last weekend.

But that's the Brains Trust for you

Rossfan

Quote from: INDIANA on April 04, 2016, 09:37:01 PM
Quote from: Syferus on April 04, 2016, 02:01:23 PM
Great to hear the head man and noted Roscommon supporter JP coming out with a bit of sense.

It only makes sense in Roscommon.

Hence you were beaten at minor, u21 and senior level last weekend.

But that's the Brains Trust for you
Take your tablets .
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

larryin89

Sent you another pm mjg but I doubt you'll respond as per , coward.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

mayo.mick

mayo for sam-don't ask me what year! :-)
https://michaelmaye.com/mayo-gaa-photos/
@mayo_mick

Syferus

Quote from: mayo.mick on April 04, 2016, 10:21:18 PM
I see the debacle made the 9 news tonight

The match itself didn't even warrant a second of highlights on the news last night. More nonsense.

moysider

Quote from: mayo.mick on April 04, 2016, 10:21:18 PM
I see the debacle made the 9 news tonight

Ross nation will be pleased. No such thing as bad publicity.

Rossfan

Bejases the Rhus are talking about us a lot these days.
I don't notice any if them thanking us for keeping them out of Div 2.

moysider

Quote from: Rossfan on April 04, 2016, 11:10:44 PM
Bejases the Rhus are talking about us a lot these days.
I don't notice any if them thanking us for keeping them out of Div 2.

Muchas Grasias, Tierra de los Amantes de la Oveja.

Lookit, this craic was too good not to nibble away at. Just a bit of daftness at the end of the day.

Rossfan

By Sunday evening we'll have played 8 NFL games at 8 different venues.
Must be  a first!!

moysider

Quote from: Rossfan on April 04, 2016, 11:33:58 PM
Must be  a first!!

In recent years anyway. I remember Mayo used to spread the league games around venues like Charlestown, Crossmolina, Knockmore (rarely), Ballina and Castlebar. Donegal did similar this year. The difference though is that Roscommon did not have a venue fit for purpose at all this year.
But that is fixable. Ye have a good team and that is the most important thing. Good management and players that can play. Up to the blazers on the board to sort out the housekeeping.

Beffs

Quote from: moysider on April 05, 2016, 12:33:53 AM
Must be  a first!!

In recent years anyway. I remember Mayo used to spread the league games around venues like Charlestown, Crossmolina, Knockmore (rarely), Ballina and Castlebar. Donegal did similar this year. The difference though is that Roscommon did not have a venue fit for purpose at all this year.
But that is fixable. Ye have a good team and that is the most important thing. Good management and players that can play. Up to the blazers on the board to sort out the housekeeping.

The way they managed everything this week, would not exactly inspire confidence.  ::)

Syferus

Quote from: Beffs on April 05, 2016, 12:57:50 AM
Quote from: moysider on April 05, 2016, 12:33:53 AM
Must be  a first!!

The way they managed everything this week, would not exactly inspire confidence.  ::)

The bus drivers of Roscommon would not agree in the slightest.

Beffs

Which bus drivers? The ones that worked for free, or the ones that charged a tenner a head?  ;D

The poor crathurs could have a enjoyed a nice, long lie in on Sunday morning, if the eegits in the Ros Co Board, got their heads out of their own arses a wee bit sooner.