Rossies v the Dubs, being played somewhere next Sunday.

Started by giveballaghback, March 28, 2016, 12:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayoffs

Roscommon county board should now make sure they take care of the away supporters in light of this debacle. The team bus should be immediately sent to start shuttling Dublin supporters from the train station to Carrick.   8)
we're on the verge of insanity (the verge just got narrower)

giveballaghback

County p r o posted on facebook this morning "time to head for the bunker" if its a joke its in very bad taste, TIME TO STAND UP I say.
Dubs going crazy on social media, extra oxygen in the air going to their heads  ;D, they have 90% of their games in Croker so let them suck up the inconvenience for once,.
Going to get slated in dub media but we are well used to that.
Come on the Rossies.

Syferus

There's a perverse joy in codding the Dubs like this. Kerry aren't the only cute hoors on the go.

Owenmoresider

Quote from: Aaron Boone on April 03, 2016, 11:31:33 AM
Good boost for Carrick, Carlow hadn't many fans at the last match there.
When would the Dubs last have played in Pairc Sean?
2004 qualifier I'd say. Back in the days when Dublin actually suffered the human rights abuse of playing championship games outside Croke Park.

Mayoffs

Quote from: Syferus on April 03, 2016, 11:57:13 AM
There's a perverse joy in codding the Dubs like this. Kerry aren't the only cute hoors on the go.

What ??
we're on the verge of insanity (the verge just got narrower)

heffo

Quote from: Owenmoresider on April 03, 2016, 11:57:43 AM
2004 qualifier I'd say. Back in the days when Dublin actually suffered the human rights abuse of playing championship games outside Croke Park.

I remember sitting on an uncovered bench that day in torrential rain

Hound

More like back in the day when we'd lose in Leinster and have to go through the qualifiers

macdanger2

Codding the genuine Dublin supporters travelling for a nothing league game??  :o Awful cute alright

Owenmoresider

Quote from: Hound on April 03, 2016, 12:24:55 PM
More like back in the day when we'd lose in Leinster and have to go through the qualifiers
Didn't happen ye in 2010 when exiting Leinster.

Syferus

Quote from: macdanger2 on April 03, 2016, 12:32:52 PM

Codding the genuine Dublin supporters travelling for a nothing league game??  :o Awful cute alright

Ye could have done with s bit of that cuteness when Kerry dragged ye to Fortress Limerick.

Jinxy

Part of the fun in playing the Rossies is not knowing where the game will be on until the last minute.
It's like going on a magical mystery tour of the West.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Syferus

Traffic jam about a km before you hit Cortober with people abandoning cars miles away from the ground.

Zulu

This really was very poorly handled by Roscommon CB.

Jinxy

That's very unfair.
Nobody could have anticipated that a weeks worth of rain on top of an already waterlogged pitch would make it unplayable.

Jinxy