Dublin v Donegal, Croke Park 26/3/2016 7pm

Started by Beffs, March 15, 2016, 11:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heffo

Quote from: Jinxy on March 25, 2016, 12:27:15 PM
Does it drive down on the day of the game?
It would make sense to let it sleep in its own garage.

In a game of inches you can't underestimate the advantage of being able to park up in it's own garage and not make the long commute the day of the game.

Beffs

Quote from: heffo on March 25, 2016, 07:11:30 PM
Quote from: Jinxy on March 25, 2016, 12:27:15 PM
Does it drive down on the day of the game?
It would make sense to let it sleep in its own garage.

In a game of inches you can't underestimate the advantage of being able to park up in it's own garage and not make the long commute the day of the game.

But if it did park up in its own garage overnight, then it would be making the long commute the day of the game, wouldn't it?

Or are you trying to imply that it has a floozie bus above up in Dublin? Is staying the night in its own bed and staying the night in Dublin, one and the same?

How dare you sir !

INDIANA

We've let 4/5 of the lads go on a well deserved break this weekend.

So good chance we'll be able to help Donegal stay up.

With it being Easter and that we thought we'd improve our Corporate Social Responsibility Footprint today by letting them have the win.

magpie seanie

In Dublin for the Easter so think I'll tip along this evening. What's the story with tickets? I've a mate going to be in 303 Cusack so would like to get near there if possible.

Beffs

Quote from: magpie seanie on March 26, 2016, 03:24:35 PM
In Dublin for the Easter so think I'll tip along this evening. What's the story with tickets? I've a mate going to be in 303 Cusack so would like to get near there if possible.

Go into the ticket office at the top of Jones Rd. You can request seats in specific sections there. You can't if you buy tix in a Centra or Supervalu, or you buy them online.

magpie seanie

Quote from: Beffs on March 26, 2016, 03:31:05 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on March 26, 2016, 03:24:35 PM

Go into the ticket office at the top of Jones Rd. You can request seats in specific sections there. You can't if you buy tix in a Centra or Supervalu, or you buy them online.

Is it the Gills end or Jones Road end?

Beffs

The North Circular Rd end of Jones Rd, across from Gills pub.

From the Bunker

Mclf

Quote from: Jinxy on March 24, 2016, 08:14:18 PM
The Roscommon Bus is going to do a couple of laps of the pitch blaring "Don't stop believin".

It's in the capital this weekend anyways as it has a big part in the celebrations in Dublin tomorrow.

maigheo

Quote from: From the Bunker on March 26, 2016, 06:51:10 PM
Any good Links for the Game?
Dont bother watching unless you like seeing paint dry

twohands!!!

Dull enough stuff from what I've seen flicking back and forth - Donegal ultra-defensive - feels a bit phoney war from Dublin as they are throwing oodles of defenders forward.

Zulu

Donegal are awful, everybody just running back inside their own 45. If that's the best they can come up with still then they can forget about All Irelands.

larryin89

Horrible stuff man ,crikey some day we will have to come up with rule changes tomend these type tactics .Its not Gaelic football.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

mayo.mick

How did Dublin v Donegal thread turn into the roscommon bus ??????????
mayo for sam-don't ask me what year! :-)
https://michaelmaye.com/mayo-gaa-photos/
@mayo_mick