Tyrone v Armagh

Started by illdecide, March 14, 2016, 10:49:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

Div 2 is the same level.

Ah us peasants can only dream of beating Sligo and Tipperary.

GlenMan

Quote from: BennyCake on March 27, 2016, 11:48:24 PM
Div 2 is the same level.

You can only dream of beating Galway after they knocked you out last year.

I'd love to see Armagh play Kerry- you'd get annihilated. Tyrone have a bit of work to do but they only lost the Semi Final last year by a few points and were level with a couple minutes to play.

rrhf

very average performance which would only have competed with down out of the top 8. Not good enough.

BennyCake

Quote from: GlenMan on March 28, 2016, 12:07:36 AM
Div 2 is the same level.

You can only dream of beating Galway after they knocked you out last year.

I'd love to see Armagh play Kerry- you'd get annihilated. Tyrone have a bit of work to do but they only lost the Semi Final last year by a few points and were level with a couple minutes to play.

And Donegal beat us by a point a while ago. It means diddly squat. We still lost, as did Tyrone against Kerry.

Kerry would stuff most teams tbh. Didn't they give you a 15 point hiding a year or so ago?

BennyHarp

Div 2 is the same level.

I appreciate you are most likely taking the piss here, but I'll humour you anyway. So by your logic this means that Dublin and Down are on the same level now then? So next year, regardless of what happens between now and then, we will be at Dublins level too and then we will also be a level above Armagh (possibly two, whilst you follow your dream of beating Sligo and Tipp) Thanks for the clarification! 😀
That was never a square ball!!

Throw ball

To be honest I feel most Armagh people know what level their team are at. The problem seems to be that although Tyrone are better they are not at the level their supporters think they are at.

StGallsGAA

QuoteTyrone are hyped up after last year. Sligo, Tipp, Limerick, to get to a semi. Luck of the draw like Armagh the previous year. Tyrone will be found out come the summer.

Ach, sure we are a pack of jammy hoors! Only for biased refs we'd hardly have even one Sam, never mind 3!   ;)

BennyCake

Quote from: StGallsGAA on March 28, 2016, 02:55:28 AM
QuoteTyrone are hyped up after last year. Sligo, Tipp, Limerick, to get to a semi. Luck of the draw like Armagh the previous year. Tyrone will be found out come the summer.

Ach, sure we are a pack of jammy hoors! Only for biased refs we'd hardly have even one Sam, never mind 3!   ;)

That's 8+ years ago, dude. My post referred to the present.

Applesisapples

First off fair play to the Ref, he did well in poor conditions best performance I've seen this year. Secondly I don't believe Tyrone played too badly, Armagh much to my frustration pulled a performance out of the bag. Tyrone won't be far off in the summer but they are still some yards behind the Dubs and Kerry. Armagh are a work in progress but they lack a few more scoring forwards. I hope they survive in the Division as it will give them a boost for the Championship.It still concerns me that only 1 player from Cross is on the panel...whatever the reasoning. Aidan Forker concerns me also, a good footballer
but no discipline.

redhandefender

Quote from: BennyCake on March 28, 2016, 08:52:15 AM
Quote from: StGallsGAA on March 28, 2016, 02:55:28 AM

Enjoy an early bath in the championship lad and iv 3 next year, will give yous plenty of time to watch county crossmaglen stroll another championship, #levels

general_lee

Quote from: Throw ball on March 28, 2016, 01:26:52 AM
To be honest I feel most Armagh people know what level their team are at. The problem seems to be that although Tyrone are better they are not at the level their supporters think they are at.
This.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: T Fearon on March 27, 2016, 03:27:10 PM
Amazed at the amount of abuse Tyrone fans meted out to certain members of their own team last night,without naming names.

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=26578.0

Il Bomber Destro

What level do you think Tyrone fans think they're at?

muppet

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on March 28, 2016, 03:09:39 PM

What level do you think Tyrone fans think they're at?

Hard to tell exactly what level Tyrone are at, but they always end up on the ground.  :D

MWWSI 2017

Over the Bar

Tyrone are hyped up after last year. Sligo, Tipp, Limerick, to get to a semi. Luck of the draw like Armagh the previous year. Tyrone will be found out come the summer.

Then benny you should be a little more specific, otherwise Tyronies and the likes of St Galls might misunderstand your intent.  When will Tyrone be caught out?  And at what stage or even by whom?  Don't think anyone is suggesting the 4th AI is on the cards but 'being caught out in the summer' is probably the easiest,  laziest statement in GAA.  Not hard to say a horse won't come in the top 2 in a race of 32.   Why not put your cahoonas on on the line to say which stage of Ulster and what non-Ulster teams bar the big hitters Tyrone will get 'caught out' against?? ;)