Laois Intermediate Football Championship 2016

Started by Heshs Umpire, March 04, 2016, 10:34:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unlaoised

LAOIS ABÚ

Rebelred

Been back training since ballroan got knocked out. Good addition few lad back from America jumping in will it unsettle the team or kill team spirt from the lads dropped who knows

Don Draper

Quote from: Rebelred on September 28, 2016, 10:31:47 AM
Been back training since ballroan got knocked out. Good addition few lad back from America jumping in will it unsettle the team or kill team spirt from the lads dropped who knows
I heard they had a massive row down there last week, someone ate Ox's Syntha - 6 power edge recovery bar and all hell broke loose. There's talk they won't have 15 for Friday night now.

Rebelred

To be fair with that lot it's belivable 😂😂😂😂

Laoiseabu

Ciaran Lennon back fullback is also a big help looking like the makings of a better balanced team than earlier in the championship

Ballyroan Abbey

The curroption of this county board is gone beyond a joke, how that could possibly be resinded is amazing, if they were doing their jobs right he would be getting a long term ban.

Remember we are only too years away from the county board blatently saving two of the biggest clubs in laois being relegated, one of whom just happened to be the club of the county chairman and secretary. They have form in letting county players off too with munnelly a few years ago being a prime example, and then there is the farce if the young suspension a few weeks ago which barely amounts to one. These lads have to go simple as that

Unlaoised

Too be fair there is not a clear strike in that footage as such....He catches the first player high but looks like he just pushes the second Rock player away?

What jerseys were each team wearing stradbally and ballyroan?

LAOIS ABÚ

Don Draper

Quote from: Unlaoised on September 28, 2016, 03:41:02 PM
Too be fair there is not a clear strike in that footage as such....He catches the first player high but looks like he just pushes the second Rock player away?

What jerseys were each team wearing stradbally and ballyroan?
No clear strike, and even what appeared to look like a strike, could easily be seen as self defence as he was set upon by a third party, after already being gone for by another player. The clothesline was the worst of the lot, yellow card at worst. I'm not really seeing the issue here. Not sure what the fella in the stand was at.

Tintin84

So you think all is okay and that he should get off, Is making a drive for the linesman and threating to throw a punch is getting into an altercation with the spectators and throwing punches not a clear sign of indiscipline, How the hell can you say that there wasn't much to the video.. Open your eyes for god sake

Laoiseabu

No strike he deserves to play the final that was just handbags Twitter just loses the run of itself sometimes imagine what would be said if there was a bloodbath and there was proper boxin

Don Draper

Quote from: Tintin84 on September 28, 2016, 04:00:28 PM
So you think all is okay and that he should get off, Is making a drive for the linesman and threating to throw a punch is getting into an altercation with the spectators and throwing punches not a clear sign of indiscipline, How the hell can you say that there wasn't much to the video.. Open your eyes for god sake
So you can get a red card for threatening to throw a punch? Bejaysus. And you can red card a lad for showing signs of indiscipline? Bejaysus again. I expected there to be bloody murder from how lads were describing the video. I was left feeling disappointed.

Laoiseabu

Don draper exactly what I was thinking it was all blown out of proportion

les Antiques

Completely blown out of proportion . I have seen the Same handbags happen throughout the league championship in Laois this year constantly and seen a red card  Yellow card ,lets move on . Not sure what exactly that so called fan was up too swinging and shaping up to an on field player . Accomplishes nothing .  Moving to Friday I predict the boys from Killenard by 3 . Could be a cracker .!!

Laoiseabu

If clanceys playin I'd fancy timahoe but if not I predict a tight tight encounter