Galway v Meath D2

Started by seafoid, March 02, 2016, 08:56:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Maroon Manc

All about which Galway turn up, in theory Galway should have too much for Meath but we all know Galway have had some strange results at home in recent years.

seafoid

They have played well so far in the league. Meath threw away a big half time lead at the weekend.

Maroon Manc

FOC has a hamstring injury so doubtful he'd risk him for Sunday, did Walsh or Flynn partner Conroy last Sunday?

From the highlights it looked like Flynn played well, its certainly noticeable that he's put a bit of muscle on. I can't see any changes to the back line on Sunday although I'd expect Sweeney to come on earlier than he did last Sunday, the same goes for Sice.

Any update on the injuries to Bradshaw & Cummins?

Jinxy

Send your keeper out for the first half so he can keep the game going but you may as well let the rest of the lads put their feet up in the dressing room for 35 minutes.
Actually if you have the breeze in the 2nd half, I'd wait until the last 20 minutes before throwing on the other 14 players.
Trust me, that's plenty of time.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

GaillimhIarthair

Galway team named -
Breathnach
Wynne
Kyne
Kerin
Silke
O'Donnell
Heaney
Tierney
Conroy
Flynn
Hoare
Brannigan
Walsh
Varley
Comer

GalwayBayBoy

Starting to think this Galway team are much better away from home than they are at home. Another home collapse today much like against Cavan and Laois last year.

Hardy

Half time:
Galway 0-02
Meath 1-08

Oh God.

thejuice

This is not looking good for us at all.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

galwayman

We're Jekyll & Hyde as usual.
Can never trust this team

thejuice

1-09 to 0-06

It's Slipping again  :(
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Hardy

58 minutes.

Galway one point ahead, as expected.

Hardy

Result - draw.

Can anyone think of anything to say?

(Seafoid - shut it.)

Hardy

Mattie reckons it's just youth and inexperience - we just need a little bit of leadership on the field, not off it.

GalwayBayBoy

Draw not much good for our chances of going up. Might have to win the 3 remaining games now to be sure. Took them getting a rocket at half-time before they started playing.