Milltown Row2

Quote from: No wides on March 03, 2016, 11:21:01 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 03, 2016, 11:06:05 PM
Quote from: No wides on March 03, 2016, 10:25:56 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 03, 2016, 09:49:34 PM
Quote from: No wides on March 03, 2016, 07:04:18 PM
Quote from: muppet on March 03, 2016, 02:11:02 PM
Quote from: No wides on March 03, 2016, 01:34:04 PM
For someone who claims not be be stalking you appear to be a bit obsessed.

As you appear to be with me.

You argument is only valid is you think Wickla and Jimmy (from Dublin) are the same person.

Do you think that?

I couldn't give a shinny shite, replying to someone isn't stalking, analyzing someones posts, how many posts they have made, in which topics they have posted and trying to marry them up in respect to other posters opinions most definitely is, get over it  - talk to Miltown Row there are more important things than worrying about such things!

Id thought you'd stopped stalking.... I've just put my jacuzzi in with all those dole cheats I touted on

As long as you are taking action instead of yapping and complaining about them on an internet forum, if anything I am proud of you, educating you in the correct thing to do for yourself with a few helpful posts was worthwhile, good man.

My hero, I've never known a stay at home husband, who's wife earns more money than him but his DLA (for ADHD) allows him to feel as if he's contributing ...

So you are a closet racist, hate people on benefits and you are now a sexist, do you have a problem with any wife earning more that their husband, you sound like a disgusting individual.  You also wouldn't have the balls to report any benefit cheat so stop yapping and go back to earning your millions.

Racist and sexist? You truly are one dumb fcuk..... ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

No wides

Anyone can read your posts back - muppet will do a pie chart - you are racist, sexist and berate any individual who isn't as fortunate as yourself, oh but you are working class !!  I will say again report those benefit cheats your know or shut the f**k up.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: No wides on March 03, 2016, 11:27:41 PM
Anyone can read your posts back - muppet will do a pie chart - you are racist, sexist and berate any individual who isn't as fortunate as yourself, oh but you are working class !!  I will say again report those benefit cheats your know or shut the f**k up.

What's your number?? I'll send them to yours?  You read posts back? Are you a stalker?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

No wides

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 03, 2016, 11:24:58 PM
Quote from: No wides on March 03, 2016, 11:21:01 PM

You argument is only valid is you think Wickla and Jimmy (from Dublin) are the same person.

Do you think that?

I couldn't give a shinny shite, replying to someone isn't stalking, analyzing someones posts, how many posts they have made, in which topics they have posted and trying to marry them up in respect to other posters opinions most definitely is, get over it  - talk to Miltown Row there are more important things than worrying about such things!

Id thought you'd stopped stalking.... I've just put my jacuzzi in with all those dole cheats I touted on

As long as you are taking action instead of yapping and complaining about them on an internet forum, if anything I am proud of you, educating you in the correct thing to do for yourself with a few helpful posts was worthwhile, good man.

My hero, I've never known a stay at home husband, who's wife earns more money than him but his DLA (for ADHD) allows him to feel as if he's contributing ...

So you are a closet racist, hate people on benefits and you are now a sexist, do you have a problem with any wife earning more that their husband, you sound like a disgusting individual.  You also wouldn't have the balls to report any benefit cheat so stop yapping and go back to earning your millions.

Racist and sexist? You truly are one dumb fcuk..... ;D

Why have you a problem with a woman earning more that a man in a partnership?  You must have or you wouldn't try to degrade any man who earned less that their female partner - and answer that - dont just call name call - because we know you yapped about others name calling you, though you can see why others would take that stance.  ;)

No wides

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 03, 2016, 11:29:37 PM

What's your number?? I'll send them to yours?  You read posts back? Are you a stalker?

Yellow bastard - report them or f**k up. I have no problems with people on benefits, they are citizens who need help.

muppet

Dalquen was here for 4 days, Feb 14 - Feb 17, his club apparently St. Brigids, Roscommon, and started this thread. He hasn't been back. The most obvious sock puppet here in a long time.

No Wides was the first to agree with him. He joined on Jan 7 2016. He is the most prolific poster in this thread. Even more obvious.

Dalquen then was the first to agree with No Wides.

Dalquen and No Wides then both attacked MoChara, posting within 1 minute 23 seconds of each other. Both at around 08:57 the same morning.

The day before he quit, Dalquen said: "I have no problem identifying as a  "white supremacist" and make no apologies for it...."

Then he came out with the gem: "No sock puppetry. I'm not hiding anything. I've said quite openly I believe in preserving white culture. If certain races/religions need to be eliminated to preserve that culture then so be it."

Dalquen 'left' after his name was shown to be that of a Nazi.

But No Wides and a few less smart lunatics kept up the ranting. I am not sure what the latter posted as I don't read their incoherent rants anymore.

Jimmyd41 then showed up the day after Dalquen disappeared. His club apparently is St. Vincent's Dublin.

No wides has since vilified most people that dare question the original premise, although he has ludicrously claimed "You are a martyr and a bullshitter, I never mentioned muslims". This on a thread, blatantly attacking Muslims, started by someone named after a Nazi, where he commenced by agreeing with the original poster (within 90 seconds at one stage) and has relentlessly attacked anyone who disagreed in any way.

Wickla123 then joined the same day as Jimmy and his first post was to report a photo of Trump 'supporters' dressed as the KKK. In his 4 posts 3 were on the above and the 4th was supporting the idea of sock puppets as a way of dealing with Mods who push their own political agenda. (Seriously  ;D).

As wind ups go, I have to admit a grudging nod of respect.

But the question is, how many people have figured out who is behind all this?

A couple of the usual right-wing nutters lumped in, after others accused them of creating these sock puppets. It is quite obvious that all of them are a
MWWSI 2017

J70

Quote from: muppet on March 04, 2016, 12:23:13 AM
Dalquen was here for 4 days, Feb 14 - Feb 17, his club apparently St. Brigids, Roscommon, and started this thread. He hasn't been back. The most obvious sock puppet here in a long time.

No Wides was the first to agree with him. He joined on Jan 7 2016. He is the most prolific poster in this thread. Even more obvious.

Dalquen and No Wides then both attacked MoChara, posting within 1 minute 23 seconds of each other. Both at around 08:57 the same morning.

The day before he quit, Dalquen said: "I have no problem identifying as a  "white supremacist" and make no apologies for it...."

Then he came out with the gem: "No sock puppetry. I'm not hiding anything. I've said quite openly I believe in preserving white culture. If certain races/religions need to be eliminated to preserve that culture then so be it."

But No Wides and a few less smart lunatics kept up the ranting. I am not sure what the latter posted as I don't read their incoherent rants anymore.

Jimmyd41 then showed up the day after Dalquen disappeared. His club apparently is St. Vincent's Dublin.

No wides has since vilified most people that dare question the original premise, although he has ludicrously claimed "You are a martyr and a bullshitter, I never mentioned muslims". This on a thread, blatantly attacking Muslims, started by someone named after a Nazi, where he commenced by agreeing with the original poster (within 90 seconds at one stage) and has relentlessly attacked anyone who disagreed in any way.

Wickla123 then joined the same day as Jimmy and his first post was to report a photo of Trump 'supporters' dressed as the KKK. In his 4 posts 3 were on the above and the 4th was supporting the idea of sock puppets as a way of dealing with Mods who push their own political agenda. (Seriously  ;D).

A couple of the usual right-wing nutters lumped in, after others accused them of creating these sock puppets. It is quite obvious that all of them are a

Is that shit true?? :o

;D

Milltown Row2

Quote from: No wides on March 03, 2016, 11:32:28 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 03, 2016, 11:29:37 PM

Yellow b**tard - report them or f**k up. I have no problems with people on benefits, they are citizens who need help.

I'm neither racist or sexist and you wont find it on any of my posts ya balloon.... You won't find anyone on here who'll support dole cheats either... Do you support dole cheats?? Nowhere on my posts have I said that genuine people who have found themselves unemployed and actively seeking employment while claiming dole should be shot ... Sorry reported ...

Now your anger issues are worrying, you need help

No wides

Oh Dear.

Sexist

Do you think that?

Racist.

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 21, 2016, 11:07:09 AM
Quote from: No wides on February 21, 2016, 10:07:05 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 21, 2016, 10:00:41 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 16, 2016, 10:48:01 PM
We'd need to sort out our own scumbags first before 'fixing' immigration issues..

We've had murders rapists and perverts (including our own clergy) causing mayhem long before our first immigrants arrived here..maybe just maybe if got those dole junkies into jobs and stop wasting public money where it could be used to help the health care of real sick people and not the degenerates that abuse it....

Get our own house in order first before blaming refugees (of which you'll get scumbags too)

Quote from: No wides on February 21, 2016, 08:52:56 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 20, 2016, 07:32:50 PM
Quote from: No wides on February 20, 2016, 06:48:31 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 20, 2016, 03:20:54 PM

Only one person ranting and losing the run of himself... Please get help

I proved you to be a hypocrite - please move on.

Proved?? Oh dear...

Oh Dear that's the best you can do, you are making a total ass of yourself here and on the NI Job losses thread - no wonder you were made redundant twice, probably getting rid of all the dead wood, now run along and there son there's a good boy, go back to your working class roots, look down on everyone and feel like the man!

This is my original post, I stand by it.... I don't think there is a poster on this board who'll not support not paying benefits out to to dole junkies....

Made redundant cause the place closed down and took redundancy as a package to move to another job!! (you really do have a hard on!!) what is your problem?? You've way too much anger..... Relax no one really gives a fcuk

You do or else you wouldn't be trolling me.  As for anger you are the one calling names - and crying on another board because another poster is doing the same to you, you really couldn't make it up.  Now you are into sexual tendencies, whatever turns you on - i said it before and I'll say it again if you have issues with people receiving benefits report them, otherwise go back to polishing your company car and drive round to mammys to make her proud.

You're replying to me FFS!! That's not me trolling you... I don't polish my car either I get the immigrants to do it as they work hard and don't claim benefits...

I don't cry either on discussion boards, this isn't real life nor does it change things that actually matter, you do understand that??

Tosser

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 18, 2016, 08:01:25 AM
Quote from: No wides on February 18, 2016, 07:42:11 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 17, 2016, 08:20:42 PM
Quote from: No wides on February 17, 2016, 05:19:39 PM
My priorities are my 3 kids, I am sure most people's priorities are there families.

Well stop trying to save the world!  Cause you'll have harder battles in your own life than worrying about the minimal amount of immigrants here...

Yet you worry about people receiving benefit - have you not harder battles in life than worrying about John next door getting 40 quid a week on the dole?

No one in my street is getting £40 quid .... They work!! Its benefit cheats or work-shy people that grind my gears.... This is money lost, which could be used in better areas like, schools, hospitals, infrastructure, care for the elderly.....

I tired of hearing that immigrants are coming here and stealing our jobs, and taking benefits, and being criminals..... What are the figures for this for here?

No immigrants have taken my job, in my previous work I dealt with one company who's production rate dropped considerably when their Polish workers went home for the week.... As for benefit cheats, where do I start?? Like I said sort out our own wastefulness and this attitude that you're owed something and we'd have a better place to live in

Milltown Row2

Quote from: No wides on March 04, 2016, 07:49:59 AM
Oh Dear.

Sexist

Do you think that?

Racist.

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 21, 2016, 11:07:09 AM
Quote from: No wides on February 21, 2016, 10:07:05 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 21, 2016, 10:00:41 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 16, 2016, 10:48:01 PM
We'd need to sort out our own scumbags first before 'fixing' immigration issues..

We've had murders rapists and perverts (including our own clergy) causing mayhem long before our first immigrants arrived here..maybe just maybe if got those dole junkies into jobs and stop wasting public money where it could be used to help the health care of real sick people and not the degenerates that abuse it....

Get our own house in order first before blaming refugees (of which you'll get scumbags too)

Quote from: No wides on February 21, 2016, 08:52:56 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 20, 2016, 07:32:50 PM
Quote from: No wides on February 20, 2016, 06:48:31 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 20, 2016, 03:20:54 PM

Only one person ranting and losing the run of himself... Please get help

I proved you to be a hypocrite - please move on.

Proved?? Oh dear...

Oh Dear that's the best you can do, you are making a total ass of yourself here and on the NI Job losses thread - no wonder you were made redundant twice, probably getting rid of all the dead wood, now run along and there son there's a good boy, go back to your working class roots, look down on everyone and feel like the man!

This is my original post, I stand by it.... I don't think there is a poster on this board who'll not support not paying benefits out to to dole junkies....

Made redundant cause the place closed down and took redundancy as a package to move to another job!! (you really do have a hard on!!) what is your problem?? You've way too much anger..... Relax no one really gives a fcuk

You do or else you wouldn't be trolling me.  As for anger you are the one calling names - and crying on another board because another poster is doing the same to you, you really couldn't make it up.  Now you are into sexual tendencies, whatever turns you on - i said it before and I'll say it again if you have issues with people receiving benefits report them, otherwise go back to polishing your company car and drive round to mammys to make her proud.

You're replying to me FFS!! That's not me trolling you... I don't polish my car either I get the immigrants to do it as they work hard and don't claim benefits...

I don't cry either on discussion boards, this isn't real life nor does it change things that actually matter, you do understand that??

t**ser

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 18, 2016, 08:01:25 AM
Quote from: No wides on February 18, 2016, 07:42:11 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 17, 2016, 08:20:42 PM
Quote from: No wides on February 17, 2016, 05:19:39 PM
My priorities are my 3 kids, I am sure most people's priorities are there families.

Well stop trying to save the world!  Cause you'll have harder battles in your own life than worrying about the minimal amount of immigrants here...

Yet you worry about people receiving benefit - have you not harder battles in life than worrying about John next door getting 40 quid a week on the dole?

No one in my street is getting £40 quid .... They work!! Its benefit cheats or work-shy people that grind my gears.... This is money lost, which could be used in better areas like, schools, hospitals, infrastructure, care for the elderly.....

I tired of hearing that immigrants are coming here and stealing our jobs, and taking benefits, and being criminals..... What are the figures for this for here?

No immigrants have taken my job, in my previous work I dealt with one company who's production rate dropped considerably when their Polish workers went home for the week.... As for benefit cheats, where do I start?? Like I said sort out our own wastefulness and this attitude that you're owed something and we'd have a better place to live in

You don't have a clue

No wides

I know you a bigoted individual and full of shite.  Keep posting though, you keep covering yourself in glory!!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: No wides on March 04, 2016, 08:51:07 AM
I know you a bigoted individual and full of shite.  Keep posting though, you keep covering yourself in glory!!

Ok lets get this straight, I'm a now bigot, racist and sexist ?  You make me laugh ...

LeoMc

Quote from: J70 on March 04, 2016, 12:53:35 AM
Quote from: muppet on March 04, 2016, 12:23:13 AM

Is that shit true?? :o

;D

Quote from: Dalquen on February 16, 2016, 09:38:07 AM
Quote from: MoChara on February 16, 2016, 09:22:04 AM
Quote from: Dalquen on February 16, 2016, 09:06:55 AM
Quote from: MoChara on February 16, 2016, 08:50:24 AM
I d say you were disappointed when this came out
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/cologne-only-three-out-of-58-men-arrested-in-connection-with-mass-sex-attack-on-new-years-eve-are-a6874201.html

It doesn't matter whether they are refugees or migrants. the important thing is that they thought it was ok to do this. These are not isolated incidents. It is part of a wider cultural acceptance of rape called "Taharrush".

Unless we confront the realities of these cultural clashes then we are doomed. We all have a duty to avoid the extremism of the 30's but part of that acceptance is recognizing and listening to the concerns of all. This involves keeping an open mind and being educated on all issues such as Brexit, the EU, cultural Marxism, immigration, neo-liberalism etc and what it REALLY means to you.

Does it annoy you having to denounce Nazi's to try and get yourself heard lol just liek the I'm not a racist but...

You're not exactly approaching this with an open mind yourself, you're idea of an open mind seesm to be people that agree with you.

Cultural Marxism is a figment of the Far Rights imagination, a catch all term that means f**k all, it shows the total lack of depth to any argument , homosexualty = Cultural Marxism, Bi-racial Marriage = Cultural Marxism, Snow days but having to go to school = Cultural Marxism.

Its actually another recycling of your arguments in this thread or an outside terror we need to defend against whether its a brown skinned terror or the red terror.

I have no problem identifying as a  "white supremacist" and make no apologies for it but with one clarification. My view on the  "supemacism" part is that it is more of a defensive position in the sense that I think European culture, for all its faults,  is ok and has done much good and needs to be preserved. That does not mean I support the extremities of the 30's.

The imagery of the 30's/40's is great for PR though. It gets both sides all riled up so we will continue to use it to serve our purpose. Cultural "hooks" are very important. Why do you think ISIS spread so quickly. Those lads understand fascism better than anyone.

It is. I thought it might be Cold Tea but I would have check back through my "dairy" to be sure.

Meadbh

Quote from: muppet on March 02, 2016, 05:12:08 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on March 02, 2016, 05:01:50 PM
Could be foxcommander, but his posting rate seems a bit higher. Then there was the other mysterious "newbie" whose first post was to agree with everything Jimmy said and tell him what a great job he was doing.

Definitely not Foxcommander.  :D

Read some historical posts.

Yeah, as I said I thought it was important to support someone posting about how Ireland has benefited from and continues to benefit from colonialism and our whiteness. I have posted before on here. But this is an important discussion and it is necessary for us to confront out complicity in these structures of oppression. Because GAA makes up the backbone of our identity as Irish, it's really in these circles that questions about Ireland's lack of diversity must be asked. If all you're taking from these discussions is some kind of board-trolling then you really need to re-think your priorities.

Cork GAA fans using the Confederate flag is ignorance of the highest order at best, unabashed racism at worst. It's a good example of how many Irish feel that white supremacy 'doesn't apply to us'.

seafoid

This is nonsense. The Cork flag FFS.  Couldn't we get a higher class of sock puppet for the Board? Someone with a bit of style.