All Ireland Club SFC Semi-finals Feb 2016

Started by general_lee, February 10, 2016, 05:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Applesisapples on February 19, 2016, 11:17:53 AM
A lad from Cross at work was saying that Oisin and John Mac had resigned. He cited that they had lost the confidence of the players...Bullshit I'd presume?

It's true, how could you have confidence in management who helped get you to within a kick of an AI final when you were expected to struggle to get out of Armagh?

Applesisapples

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on February 19, 2016, 11:33:47 AM
Quote from: Applesisapples on February 19, 2016, 11:17:53 AM
A lad from Cross at work was saying that Oisin and John Mac had resigned. He cited that they had lost the confidence of the players...Bullshit I'd presume?

It's true, how could you have confidence in management who helped get you to within a kick of an AI final when you were expected to struggle to get out of Armagh?
Mine wasn't a facetious question, I would have thought like the rest of Armagh Cross would respect Oisin and John Mac for what they have achieved as players and with this Cross team. Or am I missing something.

whitey

Does anyone know if O Mahoney got his red card overturned

twohands!!!

Quote from: whitey on March 14, 2016, 06:06:59 PM

Pretty sure (95%+) I saw it got rejected.

whitey

Quote from: twohands!!! on March 14, 2016, 06:17:11 PM
Quote from: whitey on March 14, 2016, 06:06:59 PM

Pretty sure (95%+) I saw it got rejected.

Cheers....I didn't know if there'd be any late night drams like with Connolly last summer

From the Bunker

Are Season ticket holders (Club) free in on Sunday?

Tubberman

Quote from: From the Bunker on March 14, 2016, 08:29:19 PM

Yep, if you login and go to 'My Tickets', there's a special purchase which is free ticket for club final. Not great seats but sure will be easy enough move to a better seat
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

From the Bunker

Quote from: Tubberman on March 14, 2016, 08:45:59 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on March 14, 2016, 08:29:19 PM

Yep, if you login and go to 'My Tickets', there's a special purchase which is free ticket for club final. Not great seats but sure will be easy enough move to a better seat

Can you link me to site? Thanx

Farrandeelin

It would be mighty to see Castlebar doing it. Hopefully they can. I think they're good enough anyway, I hope they play to their strengths, and get a few of their goals that they usually get.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

whitey

Quote from: Farrandeelin on March 14, 2016, 09:03:35 PM
It would be mighty to see Castlebar doing it. Hopefully they can. I think they're good enough anyway, I hope they play to their strengths, and get a few of their goals that they usually get.

BBSE will be hard beat, but I think Mitchels can do it. Mitchels have a great squad and fellas who can come off the bench. Hard to believe they were still in with a shout at the 3/4 mark in 2014 even without Richie Feeney

INDIANA

Quote from: whitey on March 14, 2016, 09:30:33 PM

BBSE will be hard beat, but I think Mitchels can do it. Mitchels have a great squad and fellas who can come off the bench. Hard to believe they were still in with a shout at the 3/4 mark in 2014 even without Richie Feeney

They were never in the game in 2014. The match was over when Feeney went off. They were like a punch drunk boxer on the ropes before Connolly knocked them out

whitey

Quote from: INDIANA on March 14, 2016, 09:32:36 PM

They were never in the game in 2014. The match was over when Feeney went off. They were like a punch drunk boxer on the ropes before Connolly knocked them out

Mitchels were a point ahead after 43 minutes....

general_lee

BBSE lucky to get out of Leinster, lucky in the semi. I think their luck will run out.

maigheo

[/color]
Quote from: whitey on March 14, 2016, 09:54:39 PM
Quote from: INDIANA on March 14, 2016, 09:32:36 PM
[quote author=Farrandeelin link=topic=26713.msg1567455#msg1567455 date=1457989415]
It would be mighty to
see Castlebar doing it. Hopefully they can. I think they're good enough anyway, I hope they play to their strengths, and get a few of their goals that they usually get.

Mitchels were a point ahead after 43 minutes        ....Whitey, you must know that Indiana is the resident expert on all things gaelic football around here so if he says the game was over after 2 min. then it was over and never let the facts get in the way of any thing he posts.Shur hasn't he won numerous all ireland medals  and is the only one on here to play in front of 80,000 people and his best mate is Diarmuid Connolly so he really should know.