NFL Division 1

Started by macdanger2, January 26, 2016, 10:48:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beffs

Quote from: tyroneman on March 06, 2016, 03:43:35 PM
Hope the Sunday game crew and Brolly are studying this game....it's a masterclass in Dark Arts.......

It really is, and the Kerry Media Mafia will make good and sure that the bulk of the blame lies with Donegal.

square_ball

Quote from: Crete Boom on March 06, 2016, 03:47:07 PM
What a free by Sheehan from the wrong side and into the wind!!!

That was a fantastic score.

tyroneman

The two most cynical teams in football playing each other.

Media will refer to it as a 'manly' game no doubt. 

yellowcard

Bloodbath in Killarney, doctors earning their corn today.

yellowcard

Sheehan was surely man of the match in a bad tempered affair.

maigheo

Donnacha Walsh got M.O.m on t na g

J70

Well deserved win for Kerry in the end in a tough match. Took their chances, Donegal didn't (3 against the post, and a couple of kickable frees not attempted, resulting in turnovers). But Donegal are pretty much in bonus territory now and won't worry too much about the result. Midfield and the kickouts is a big concern though and needs a lot of work if Durcan not coming back.

Sheehan still a master at the dead balls. Some kick into the wind.

StephenC

Kerry much more fluid in attack than us and deserved their win. Plenty of needle throughout the game and a tough assignment for any ref. McGee deserved his box. I'm fed up with the indiscipline in the team. We are becoming a team who coughs up frees very easily; compare that to our general track record during the McGuinness years.

fearsiuil

Quote from: StephenC on March 06, 2016, 04:23:03 PM
Kerry much more fluid in attack than us and deserved their win. Plenty of needle throughout the game and a tough assignment for any ref. McGee deserved his box. I'm fed up with the indiscipline in the team. We are becoming a team who coughs up frees very easily; compare that to our general track record during the McGuinness years.
Gallagher hardly helps matters on the sideline arguing with officials to excess.

StephenC

Quote from: fearsiuil on March 06, 2016, 04:26:49 PM
Gallagher hardly helps matters on the sideline arguing with officials to excess.

To be honest I'm sick to my back teeth of Gallagher right now. I'm seeing too much of him in the team at the moment.

fearsiuil

Quote from: StephenC on March 06, 2016, 04:32:39 PM

To be honest I'm sick to my back teeth of Gallagher right now. I'm seeing too much of him in the team at the moment.
Donegal very good squad of players but ill discipline an issue, the cuteness of McGuinness time missing.

BluestackBoy

Thanks be to God I decided to visit my mother instead of travelling to Tralee to watch that rubbish. Both McGee & the Kerry forward got exactly what they deserved, McGee a couple of boxes & a red card for the Kerry lad.

As a committed Donegal supporter I have to say that I am getting sick, sore & tired of our approach to the game at the moment. I hate the whinging, mouthing & messing which is incessant & comes directly from the manager who has made it a trademark of his managerial life.

When we play football we are as good as anyone around but this constant bellyaching is going to cost us against a referee somewhere who will notp ut up with it & rightly so.

For what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world & loses his soul.

imtommygunn

By all accounts the team look to be beginning to reflect the manager's personaliity :-(

Always liked donegal so hope they don't descend too far this way.

StephenC

Quote from: imtommygunn on March 06, 2016, 04:48:09 PM

By all accounts the team look to be beginning to reflect the manager's personaliity :-(

Always liked donegal so hope they don't descend too far this way.

Aye. At the same time I don't want to make out that it's all to do with Rory alone; there's plenty of the Donegal lads (including McLoone) who are experienced enough to know how to be aggressive but stay in control. The top teams will have a field day with us if we don't get this under control, and quickly.

Throw ball

It is good to see so many Donegal men speak out about some of their indiscipline. Kerry would have to worry about some of the indiscipline of some experienced players. I only wish my county had that to worry about.