Nfl div 3

Started by sligoman2, January 25, 2016, 01:18:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sligoman2

Very quiet around here - the division one game between Mayo and Ross has 28 pages and this entire Div 3 Thread has 9.

Should be a very intresting weekend ahead with only Kildare guaranteed promotion and Limerick definitely relegated...
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

tippabu

Quote from: tippabu on March 17, 2016, 08:19:15 AM
I havent gone into all the permiatations yet but i think tipp to be relegated at 11/1 is a massive price. westmeath a very capable of winning their two last games and reaching 7. Sligo have limerick who are gone and then us in what could be a loser goes down game and if that is the case i cant see us wining up there. Its crazy we are still 2nd favourites to go up but i think relegation is more likely. We could really do with a few of the lads who are happy to not even make the tipp hurling 26 but still train with them to come back but thats not happening anytime soon

Dont think ill be too far off with this prediction for ourselves. Honestly cant see us winning in sligo and will only take a longford win for us to stay up.

AZOffaly

That will be a disaster if it happens, and especially with Liam Cahill's pronouncements during the week. Football people are going to have to go to the mattresses.

tippabu

Quote from: AZOffaly on March 31, 2016, 09:18:10 AM
That will be a disaster if it happens, and especially with Liam Cahill's pronouncements during the week. Football people are going to have to go to the mattresses.

There is still an awful lot to come i just think this year is a right off. Next year, hopefully we'll get coleman kennedy back, philip quirke please god will be over all his injuries, jack kennedy and stephen quirke might be ready for the step up and from the hurlers i will be absolutle shocked if stephen o brien, liam mcgrath and bill maher ever make it, seamus kennedy i dunno really for him, if they make it fair play and all the best if they dont and still want to just be there to bring water onto the match day players then id be disappointed. Its not all doom and gloom for the future even if it is at the present time, we were always going to have a year like this before we found out who would actually decide on having a full time football career. Now i might be wrong and we get non of these players and lose more, then we are f*cked!!!!

Shamrock Shore

Very wet here in Longford. Very poor crowd.

Me nerves......

Jinxy

How are things lads?
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Shamrock Shore

Wetter here than an otter's pocket. No score

magpie seanie

Sligo were 0-3 to 2-1 down but now it's 0-10 to 2-2. Nearly halftime. Niall Murphy and Keelan Cawley on fire (of course I'm biased but it doesn't make it less true!!!!).

magpie seanie

0-10 to 2-3. Half time.

Any updates from the other games?

Shamrock Shore

Longford 0-06
Westmeath 0-05

Not very intense. Some awful football on display.

magpie seanie

Offaly 9-6 up on Limerick. Clare and Kildare are level. Update - Kildare 0-11 to 1-7 ahead.

sligoman2

You may be biased Seanie, but you are 100% correct.

Sligo with most of the possession but an own goal and a penalty kept Tipp in the game.  Should be a nail biter for the second half.
We had a bout 10 wides in the first half, need to improve on that.

At halftime Kildare/Clare tied Longford up 1 Offaly up by 3
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

magpie seanie

I didn't make it in today so I'm relying on OceanFM also Sligoman. Lots of work to do yet, all very tight.

magpie seanie

0-11 to 2-4 to Sligo. 9 mins gone in second half.

magpie seanie