Nfl div 3

Started by sligoman2, January 25, 2016, 01:18:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

He has been on the panel for every game and started against Sligo until he went off in the first half. He looks a little unfit(like most of the team) and might be carrying niggly injuries. He will struggle to get a place in the team in the summer with O'Donoghue and Johnny Byrne looking decent and with Eoin Doyle to come back from injury and Ryan Houlihan looking very good for the under 21s.

He would still be a good influence on the squad and might be a decent attacking option if chasing a game.

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

Tipperary have now changed the venue again to Clonmel, ridiculous at this stage.

tippabu

Quote from: Kuwabatake Sanjuro on March 19, 2016, 05:08:10 PM
Tipperary have now changed the venue again to Clonmel, ridiculous at this stage.

Thrust me this isnt tipp footballers doing, we play our best football in thurles and have a terrible record in clonmel. The pitch in thurles is in very bad condition atm so i can understand the decision but trust me we would much rather be playing up there

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

Any tips for parking in Clonmel?

tippabu

Quote from: Kuwabatake Sanjuro on March 20, 2016, 12:58:33 PM
Any tips for parking in Clonmel?

Im hearing now it could be on in tipp town on sunday!!!!

If its in clonmel parking will be handy enough along the road or there is an aldi beside the pitch and can park there

Dinny Breen

Kildare game takes place in Sean Treacy Park,Tipperary town, Sat 2pm.

I have to say for such an important game the amount of messing around and then to finally fix it for a ground that makes Newbridge look like Croke reflects very poorly on Tipperary GAA.
#newbridgeornowhere

AZOffaly

Quote from: Dinny Breen on March 21, 2016, 04:39:45 PM

I have to say for such an important game the amount of messing around and then to finally fix it for a ground that makes Newbridge look like Croke reflects very poorly on Tipperary GAA.

f**k off. They could hardly let ye out on the good pitch. Ardfinnnan is where I'd have put ye.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: AZOffaly on March 21, 2016, 04:40:31 PM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on March 21, 2016, 04:39:45 PM

f**k off. They could hardly let ye out on the good pitch. Ardfinnnan is where I'd have put ye.

Piss off Mr Confused Identity.
#newbridgeornowhere

AZOffaly

:) This Division is very difficult for me. But I prefer to say 'rounded'.

Dinny Breen

Brian Lacey has just tweeted game is on in Clonmel now  >:(
#newbridgeornowhere

Donnellys Hollow

Quote from: Dinny Breen on March 21, 2016, 07:49:42 PM

They're cute feckers. We won't know what direction to point the Range Rovers in once we pass Urlingford.

Also the U21 game was confirmed for Portlaoise on Wednesday week earlier on today and has now been switched to Navan on Saturday week a few hours later.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Dinny Breen

Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on March 21, 2016, 10:34:25 PM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on March 21, 2016, 07:49:42 PM

They're cute feckers. We won't know what direction to point the Range Rovers in once we pass Urlingford.

Also the U21 game was confirmed for Portlaoise on Wednesday week earlier on today and has now been switched to Navan on Saturday week a few hours later.

Wonder what Meath think about all these Saturday games...
#newbridgeornowhere

Shamrock Shore

Squeaky bum time.

Don't think we'll get much change, if any, of of Clare today.

All eyes on Tullamore for the clash of the titans. I'd say it will be a ding dong battle.

SLIGONIAN

Wow what final weekend with westmeath winning today 1 team from 5 could go down, clare look promoted

Offaly 6 -7
Longford 6 -7
Sligo 6 -8
Tipp 6 -9
Westmeath 5 +4

Sligo v tipp
Longford v westmeath
Limerick v offaly

Id say westmeath will beat Longford and offaly will beat limerick will mean sligo has to beat tipp
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

sligoman2

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on March 27, 2016, 06:03:59 PM
Wow what final weekend with westmeath winning today 1 team from 5 could go down, clare look promoted

Offaly 6 -7
Longford 6 -7
Sligo 6 -8
Tipp 6 -9
Westmeath 5 +4

Sligo v tipp
Longford v westmeath
Limerick v offaly

Id say westmeath will beat Longford and offaly will beat limerick will mean sligo has to beat tipp
[/quote

Just when you think it's safe.  At least We control our own destiny.  Very poor last 20 minutes from Sligo, they took their eye off the ball and the subs did not produce.  We went from winning by 11 to being up by 3 with 2 minutes left. Not acceptable, it's crazy to think that we could be either promoted or relegated based on the next game.
I expect Longford to beat Westmeath next week at home, which would be very helpful.
Tipp will be hard to beat but they did not perform well v Kildare yesterday.  Should be a very interesting final round.
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.