Roscommon v Monaghan - NFL D1 (31/01/16)

Started by Syferus, January 19, 2016, 05:32:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shrewdness

Have heard tonight that there is a correction to the Roscommon team named
this evening. Seems that Diarmuid Murtagh is named at no 13, and
NOT Cian Connolly...Guess we`ll have to wait until Sunday to see who will really play.

Syferus

Quote from: Shrewdness on January 29, 2016, 08:28:11 PM
Have heard tonight that there is a correction to the Roscommon team named
this evening. Seems that Diarmuid Murtagh is named at no 13, and
NOT Cian Connolly...Guess we`ll have to wait until Sunday to see who will really play.

Will depend entirely on Diarmuid's fitness.

Rossfan

Good luck to our boys on Sunday.
Monaghan are a hard seasoned outfit who have been on the fringes of the top table( to coin a phrase) for three seasons now.
Great test for our lads.
Bring it on.......

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

seafoid

Good luck to the neighbours tomorrow. It is nice to see Ros back in D1.

Rossfan

Go raibh maith agat a Sheafóidìn.
Your crowd seem to have settled in Div 2 these days.

Shrewdness

There could be 2 more changes to that Roscommon team announced yesterday.

Rossfan

So many effin rumours going round now you'd wonder was the announced team pulled out of a hat by the lad that locks up after training.

manfromdelmonte

Saint Faithleachs holy well must be getting a few visits for the miracle cure

giveballaghback

D. Murtagh fully fit and will start tomorrow. Big day for us Rossies, would be great to start with a win, Down very poor tonight and look sure to be relegated,so one more to go.
Come on the Rossies.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: giveballaghback on January 30, 2016, 11:06:35 PM
D. Murtagh fully fit and will start tomorrow. Big day for us Rossies, would be great to start with a win, Down very poor tonight and look sure to be relegated,so one more to go.
Come on the Rossies.
D Murtagh hardly fully fit when he couldn't play for his college side on Wednesday night.

Rossfan

Quote from: Cunny Funt on January 30, 2016, 11:43:35 PM
Come on the Rossies.
D Murtagh hardly fully fit when he couldn't play for his college side on Wednesday night.
Perhaps he has or can have his priorities right ;)

Syferus

Quote from: Cunny Funt on January 30, 2016, 11:43:35 PM
Come on the Rossies.

As was said, that was more to do with giving him a chance to play Sunday than him being too injured to play at all. Diarmuid has suffered from lack of common sense by his coaches in past years, thankfully this year McStay, Dowd and maybe even Ciaran Kilkenny have shown some sense in how they use rather than abuse an important player. He hasn't (rightly) played for the U21s this season either.

College ball is fun but playing for your county will always be the real stuff.

Main Street

I forgot about certain TG4 content being geo-blocked.
I downloaded Hola the other day and use it with Firefox, selected Ireland  as to where I want to browse from and now I can watch some previously geo-blocked drama, eg  The Bridge and Borgen as regular gaelic language transmissions are not geo-blocked.

Rudi

No Cathal shine or d murtagh for ros, 5 first choice midfielders out, plus a top class forward.
Ros 4 up after 17mins big wind behind them.
6 points up after 31mins, peno goal
Half time 1.5 to 0.2 ros have kicked too many bad wides.

Niall8100

Quote from: Main Street on January 31, 2016, 11:38:45 AM
I forgot about certain TG4 content being geo-blocked.
I downloaded Hola the other day and use it with Firefox, selected Ireland  as to where I want to browse from and now I can watch some previously geo-blocked drama, eg  The Bridge and Borgen as regular gaelic language transmissions are not geo-blocked.

You should uninstall that straight away.

http://adios-hola.org/