Jim Mc Keever
Peter Mc Ginnity
Frank Mc Guigan
Kevin O'Brien
Seamus Mc Hugh
Nudie Hughes

Dozens more.

Jamie Clarke cannot be counted,he prefers travelling

Sean Marty Lockhart must be one the best defenders to not win an All Ireland. i never seen any forward get the better of him and he marked some great players. Completely dedicated, wholehearted and a classy footballer also.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

giveballaghback

Joe Corcoran, greatest Mayo forward ever, Mickey Kearns, Aiden Brady, John Morley, Pakie McGarty, Cathal Flynn, Liam McHale,  and of course meself.

Main Street

I'm totally biased towards the majestic Matty Forde, a great player who never won an AI

StGallsGAA

QuoteJamie Clarke

and never will if Armagh Co Board keeps churning out the same standard of manager that the have since JK was sacked...

JBM on the 21

Ger Manley - Cork hurler in early to mid 90s.
Was part of a great minor team that won it all in 1985.Finally got his chance in 1992 – came on in the final as a sub and almost pulled it out of the fire v Kilkenny in a horrible final. Then Cork proceeded to run into the buzz-saw that was Clare for what seemed to carry on through that entire decade.  Aside from the double that commenced the decade, my memory of Cork hurling in the 1990s is the annual trip to Limerick for a Munster first round /semifinal defeat to Loughnane's men. Manley was there for each trip.  He was gone from the scene in 99 when they finally beat Clare and went on to lift the McCarthy Cup.  A great small pacey forward whose size proved his undoing as they Cork coming up against a strong physical and absolutely brilliant Clare team. 

Sligoman2015

Mickey Kearins (Sligo)
Conor McManus (Monaghan)
Paul Barden (Longford)
Matty Forde (Wexford)
Ciaran McDonald (Mayo)
Eamonn O'Hara (Sligo)

Il Bomber Destro

Adrian Sweeeney
Paddy Bradley
Sean Marty Lockhart
Benny Coulter
Enda Muldoon
Dan Gordon
Michael Hegarty

A player who I always felt was often overlooked for his quality around the 00s was Donegal's Michael Hegarty, he was a good a number 11 as there was in the country, a real class act of a footballer.

sligoman2

Stefan curry
Michael Jordan
Lionel messi
Reinaldo
George best

Eamon Ohara
Barnes Murphy
Mickey Kerins

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

nrico2006

Brendan Devenney, Eoin Bradley, Ciaran Whelan.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

redhandefender

tbrick18

Purely from a Derry perspective in recent times:

Sean Marty Lockhart
Fergal Doherty
Enda Muldoon
Paul McFlynn
Paddy Bradley
Eoin Bradley
Johnny McBride
Kevin McCloy

A few others spring to mind immediately, Benny Coulter and Marty Clarke, Declan Browne, Mattie Forde, Ciaran McDonald, Alan Dillon, Michael Meehan, Barry Owens....

Someone else mentioned there are plenty of great players never to have won. Most teams have some great players who will never get a chance of winning and All-Ireland.

doodaa

Quote from: tbrick18 on January 15, 2016, 12:39:37 PM
Purely from a Derry perspective in recent times:

Sean Marty Lockhart
Fergal Doherty
Enda Muldoon
Paul McFlynn
Paddy Bradley
Eoin Bradley
Johnny McBride
Kevin McCloy

A few others spring to mind immediately, Benny Coulter and Marty Clarke, Declan Browne, Mattie Forde, Ciaran McDonald, Alan Dillon, Michael Meehan, Barry Owens....

Someone else mentioned there are plenty of great players never to have won. Most teams have some great players who will never get a chance of winning and All-Ireland.

Couldn't disagree with Sean Marty, Enda and Ferby.

BennyHarp

Is there any great Kerry players who didn't manage to win an All Ireland medal?
That was never a square ball!!

DandyMan

Ciaran Whelan: Dublin
Jack Donnelly: Kildare
Dermot Early: Roscommon