Going Viral - The Irish News

Started by Any craic, January 07, 2016, 11:52:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

The tricolour in the occupied territories is pure class
as is seeing Marty Clarke back playing fuball

theticklemister

Good to see Antrim on tv, I didn't know they played in yellow.

Hardy

Quote from: seafoid on January 08, 2016, 05:30:23 PM
The tricolour in the occupied territories is pure class
as is seeing Marty Clarke back playing fuball

Seaf, this is getting quite annoying.

bannside

Hilarious Tickle. Still got more Ulster championships than you and that's just in one code.

redcard

Quote from: Any craic on January 08, 2016, 12:15:55 PM
Jeez lads youse are wile precious! Never mind the semantics, the point is that the video went round everywhere yesterday.

Maybe you should change your name to "no craic" then  ;)

Saffrongael

Quote from: redcard on January 08, 2016, 09:50:00 PM
Jeez lads youse are wile precious! Never mind the semantics, the point is that the video went round everywhere yesterday.

It's you that's getting precious Any Craic, it didn't go viral, it wasn't "everywhere" and we understand you are trying to push your content constantly on here but let's not dress it up as something it's not
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

bannside

Any positive publicity re Antrim welcomed and appreciated Jerome.

ziggysego

Anyone want to post this video? I haven't seen it yet....
Testing Accessibility

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Saffrongael on January 08, 2016, 09:53:43 PM

It's you that's getting precious Any Craic, it didn't go viral, it wasn't "everywhere" and we understand you are trying to push your content constantly on here but let's not dress it up as something it's not

Och let him alone. He does a lot of good work for grass roots promoters and gives them publicity they wouldn't otherwise get.

BennyHarp

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on January 09, 2016, 06:13:11 AM
Quote from: Saffrongael on January 08, 2016, 09:53:43 PM

Och let him alone. He does a lot of good work for grass roots promoters and gives them publicity they wouldn't otherwise get.

+1 There's plenty of begrudgers around sitting by their computer waiting to give out stick to people online who put the head above the parapet. I personally enjoy the work he does and he does a great job promoting games that usually wouldn't usually get much coverage, especially schools football, ladies football and the overseas stuff.
That was never a square ball!!

Hardy

The two points of view are not mutually exclusive.

Yeah he does a grand job. Yeah that was a ridiculous bit of hype.

Jinxy

Nothing turns me off a "news" item quicker than the attachment of the phrase 'going viral'.
This forum is no place for that type of codology.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Saffrongael

Quote from: Jinxy on January 09, 2016, 09:12:24 PM
Nothing turns me off a "news" item quicker than the attachment of the phrase 'going viral'.

No especially when the OP is the person that took the video
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Jinxy on January 09, 2016, 09:12:24 PM

Oh come on lads, there's no need for this. Stop being such drama queens.