Jamie Clarke,the GAA's answer to Stephen Ireland?

Started by T Fearon, January 05, 2016, 09:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Obviously the lynch mob cannot spot the difference between a wind up and a serious argument.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

longballin

sick idea of a wind up tho i doubt thats what it is...

No wides

Quote from: Orior on May 27, 2016, 12:43:42 AM
Obviously the lynch mob cannot spot the difference between a wind up and a serious argument.

Obviously your mate is a complete tosser.

imtommygunn

Quote from: Orior on May 27, 2016, 12:43:42 AM

Very odd topics to wind up on. Paedophilia and targeting specific individuals who make personal choices causing no harm to anyone then labelling them despicable.

I think said individual has got a bit carried away with their internet persona and has got very offensive so would need to be very careful using their real name as if the wrong person reads it they could be in trouble.

Orior

No the Jamie thing is not a wide up, it is a stated feeling about losing the county's best player.

I tip my cap to Muppet. He engages in debates without threats or name calling. Some others should try to follow his example.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

No wides

Quote from: Orior on May 27, 2016, 09:29:53 AM
No the Jamie thing is not a wide up, it is a stated feeling about losing the county's best player.

I tip my cap to Muppet. He engages in debates without threats or name calling. Some others should try to follow his example.

Like your mate Tony you mean?

armaghniac

He's a complete muppet.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Rossfan

He engages in debates without threats or name calling. Some others should try to follow his example.
+1.
Some terrible personal abuse going on here.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

imtommygunn

There is no need for people to insult I agree but calling what someone does despicable is in the same bracket in my view. So while you are right about the insults if said person is complaining about people insulting him then maybe he should consider stopping insulting other people over the internet?

AhNowRef

The tosser in question couldn't possibly be insulted enough .. Complete slime ....  but then I guess his life must be pretty horrendous if he feels the need to be controversial at every turn .. maybe pity should be the order of the day but how do you pity someone so contemptible :-\

seafoid

Quote from: AhNowRef on May 27, 2016, 12:08:04 PM
The t**ser in question couldn't possibly be insulted enough .. Complete slime ....  but then I guess his life must be pretty horrendous if he feels the need to be controversial at every turn .. maybe pity should be the order of the day but how do you pity someone so contemptible :-\
He was unbearable in the summer of 2002 and put me off Armagh entirely
And just got worse with time

T Fearon

Insulted? Me? 😂😂😂😂😂.Water of a duck's back.I am hardly the first fan to express annoyance at a leading player letting the team down (for that is what's happening here) but there was never any personal insult in my posts on this thread.

longballin

or maybe he is a plant used by the GAA Board to offend people up like yer man was on the first Big Brother programme...

longballin

Quote from: T Fearon on May 27, 2016, 12:15:27 PM
Insulted? Me? 😂😂😂😂😂.Water of a duck's back.I am hardly the first fan to express annoyance at a leading player letting the team down (for that is what's happening here) but there was never any personal insult in my posts on this thread.
Tony youd sh*te youself if you were tackled by the people you have mouthed off about  Jamie/McGeeney

T Fearon

Criticising actions is not abusing people.The abuse Sean Brady took on this Board for an incident 40 years ago,was truly shocking and further underlines the hypocrisy.

I am sure Mc Geeney and Jamie can deal with it as they have done throughout their careers.