Laois Under 21 football team 2016

Started by SCFC, January 04, 2016, 09:37:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueandwhite1

Quote from: Unlaoised on February 29, 2016, 01:20:27 PM
Evan O'Carroll won't play his done the hammy last week ...Lillis didn't want him to play the u21 game as he was feeling it after the Armagh game looks like he will be out for a few weeks now! :'(

So that's what Lillis meant by his 'I don't really want to get into it' comment on Evan on Mid Radio 3! Real pity, we could do with him on both teams.

les Antiques

I wonder will Tom Shiels make a return on Wednesday night ..? A good replacement for Evan Ocarroll of so !!

Unlaoised

He came on against Louth scored a good point but looks unfit he had injury problems so its taking him a while to get back up to speed!
LAOIS ABÚ

redsetanta

Michael Keogh came in too and scored a couple of goals so maybe a start for him.
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

Unlaoised

LAOIS ABÚ

Uisce

Match off until March 9th, anyone know how bad O'Carroll's injury is?

Unlaoised

Quote from: Uisce on March 02, 2016, 01:15:45 PM
Match off until March 9th, anyone know how bad O'Carroll's injury is?

Why is the game off?
LAOIS ABÚ

les Antiques

Unlaoised

Quote from: les Antiques on March 02, 2016, 01:20:00 PM
Unplayable pitch

Probably suit Laois better Evan might be back the next day!
LAOIS ABÚ

les Antiques

Yeah that's true but not sure the extent of OCarrolls hamstring injury or how long he is expected to be out !? I know Lillis wasn't best pleased with him starting in Haggardstown ..

Mock

Why Should Lillis be unhappy that Carroll played in Louth is this not his grade,

Unlaoised

Quote from: Mock on March 02, 2016, 04:40:41 PM
Why Should Lillis be unhappy that Carroll played in Louth is this not his grade,

I think his hammer was damaged against Armagh and Senior Physio advised him against playing for a couple of weeks.

Well thats what I was told you could understand Derek Conroy wanting him at all costs ..
LAOIS ABÚ

redsetanta

Dublin beat Meath by 6 points so that's the prize of a win against Wicklow. Lads want to be playing against the top teams if they have any aspirations. Get over the Wicklow hurdle first.

I assume with our game being called off that some of the management team made the trip to Dublin to have a look at the game.
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

OTF

Quote from: Mock on March 02, 2016, 04:40:41 PM

Senior team gets priority

les Antiques

Evan OCarroll has become an important and established part of the Laois Senior set up . Senior team will always be priority in the case .