“The Irish Government..tends to take a neoliberal position"

Started by seafoid, January 03, 2016, 03:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Quote from: Rossfan on January 06, 2016, 10:11:13 PM
Quote from: seafoid on January 06, 2016, 05:55:15 PM
m. Vote Joe Higgins or Wallace. At least they care about people.
Ahhh Seaf.... Have ya lost th'oul marbles altogether :-[
I think the 4 main parties are all wedded to an economic model that is fucked, even if all the respectable "rational" "would you ever cop on" people in the country are still faithful to it . If you look at who has actually stood up for ordinary people against the economic abuses of the last few years it hasn't been the 4 main parties. There was virtually no coherent analysis of the bailout , why it happened, how to prevent a recurrence, how to reform the Civil Service, how to protect ordinary people apart from people RTE and the rest of the media consider cranks. The Shinners talk a good talk but they have no ideas about to improve things. BTW I wouldn't include Ming in this. I think he is a spoofer ;).

ashman

The shinners in the border areas are classic neo liberals in that they oppose any state interference , levies , taxes and regulation in commerce. 

Rossfan

Quote from: ashman on January 06, 2016, 10:31:37 PM
The shinners in the border areas are classic neo liberals in that they oppose any state interference , levies , taxes and regulation in commerce.
;D ;D
Ming proved to be just a fleeting protest vote illusion Seafoid.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Eamonnca1

foxcommander

Quote from: Rossfan on January 06, 2016, 11:32:08 PM
;D ;D

So one Protest vote to become a TD and then another protest vote to become an MEP. In your tiny mind anyone who doesn't vote fine gale is using their vote as a protest. Rossfan is a moron.

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

Eamonnca1

I'm going to start saying "you're a moron" at the end of every rebuttal to see if it strengthens my argument.

seafoid

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on January 07, 2016, 02:01:36 AM
Quote from: seafoid on January 06, 2016, 07:45:06 PM

Most of the OECD countries are bankrupt.

I'm gonna have to ask for a citation there.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-06-04/debt-nations

If there is no growth, which is increasingly likely, defaults are inevitable.

armaghniac

seafoid  according to you half a million extra jobs in Germany is no problem yet there is going to be economic disaster. One of these statements is suspect.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

seafoid

Quote from: armaghniac on January 07, 2016, 06:53:33 AM
seafoid  according to you half a million extra jobs in Germany is no problem yet there is going to be economic disaster. One of these statements is suspect.
German population pyramid is a long term play. The next crisis is a short term certainty. Germany will still exist even if the Squid disappears.

Hardy

Quote from: foxcommander on January 07, 2016, 02:42:25 AM
Quote from: Rossfan on January 06, 2016, 11:32:08 PM
;D ;D

So one Protest vote to become a TD and then another protest vote to become an MEP. In your tiny mind anyone who doesn't vote fine gale is using their vote as a protest. Rossfan is a moron.

armaghniac

Slab Murphy will be voting for Renua, they want to abolish road tax and increase the price of fuel.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Rossfan

Quote from: armaghniac on January 07, 2016, 02:56:27 PM

Slab Murphy will be voting for Renua, they want to abolish road tax and increase the price of fuel.
;D :D
That foxeejit should join Renua.
They'd be well suited for spouting total sh1te.

magpie seanie

Rossfan

That plus a rehash of the PDs.
Their candidate in Ros/some of Galway is a sister of the Labour candidate.

ashman

Quote from: Rossfan on January 07, 2016, 11:39:16 PM
That plus a rehash of the PDs.
Their candidate in Ros/some of Galway is a sister of the Labour candidate.
[/quote

I am no fan of Renua but surely it is refreshing that the lady does not share the views of her sister .

Do you believe in dynasty politics .