Previous topic - Next topic

Denn Forever

It is time to get the Bus taxed.

Great win.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Beffs

The score line should do wonders for their scoring differential, if a few counties are all stuck on the same points after the last round. It's a given that Down will finish 8th. It could all come down to pts difference as to who finishes 5th & 6th (and stays up) and 7th. Although based on today, they are probably setting their sights on making the play offs now and fair fcuks to them for it.

Captain Obvious

Result of the weekend fair play to Roscommon. When if ever did a side score or concede 4-25 in a division one game?

maigheo

Great result for the Ros and the result of the weekend.

Main Street

Very impressive win,  though conceding 3 -10 must be weighing heavy on the bus ride home.

seafoid

Cork is a big scalp. Ros should be good enough to reach the semi finals.

From the Bunker

Looks like there will be only one Connacht team in Division 2 next season - Mayo!  :P

Cunny Funt

If I blinked I would have missed those RTE highlights tonight. Some win for Roscommon today, the margin and scoring total that nobody would have predicted.

Rossfan

Home at last. Wrecked!
Driving  so much and that breathtaking performance......phew!
Cork poor enough but we did so many things well and correctly ( apart from defending I suppose) it was a joy to watch.
And did Dominic get elected too? He was getting some great acclaim from some Naughtenites ;D
At least we have a decent chance of staying up now.

Did the Rhus win?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Jinxy

I told ye McStay was the man to take that team forward.
They must have been camped in the hot-zone all day.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

manfromdelmonte

Frank Murphy must have told TG4 not to show the Cork game highlights last night.

Must have been the only game in the top two divisions with no highlights!

Maroon Manc

Imagine the reaction if the Dubs had won by that amount.

Given that so many thought they'd be relegated then the results and performances against Cork & Kerry have been very impressive and they look good for a semi final spot.

Kurtz

Strange that there were no highlights of this game anywhere

I thought the communists had been voted out

Rossfan

Aisy on with talking up lads.
Always best to get Kerry in Round 1 or 2 before they get into any sort of shape.
Cork were very sluggish without the ball while we were flying with it.
We have good forwards who can do damage with that yard of space and couple of seconds afforded to us by Cork.

Let's try and ensure safety on Sunday firstly, then use the remaining games to give more of the panel some exposure to D1 and try and solve some of our problem positions.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Beffs

Quote from: Kurtz on March 01, 2016, 11:21:55 AM
Strange that there were no highlights of this game anywhere

I thought the communists had been voted out

There were highlights of the game on RTE's League Sunday show.