Deaths while abroad

Started by Never beat the deeler, November 26, 2015, 05:18:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: imtommygunn on November 26, 2015, 08:58:37 AM
That Kevin Bell repatriation trust seems to do some great work round this which at least is something.

Awful sad to see that and could happen to anyone.

Good things happen to good people

http://www.irishnews.com/news/northernirelandnews/2017/06/29/news/kevin-bell-repatriation-trust-couple-in-1-million-lottery-win-1071290/?param=ds441rif44T

Harold Disgracey

Just reading that, can't think of anyone more deserving.

Tony Baloney

What a great story. They deserve every penny of it.

snoopdog

Great news for them. Very deserving

brokencrossbar1

I've never met Mrs Bell but Colin Bell is an absolute stonewall gentleman and the work they do is so deserving of any funding. This is a great piece of news.  We'll still do our annual piss up...sorry fundraiser every Christmas though!!

Taylor

Fantastic news for a fantastic couple.

The work done by the Trust really is amazing once the unthinkable happens to a loved one abroad.

I hear Colin wants to buy a box in CP with some of his winnings  ;D

Aristo 60

He'll need it for all the Down matches.

Good luck to them!

Sandino

This is just wonderful news. Good luck to them.
"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''

SHEEDY

fantastic news. fair play to them.
nil satis nisi optimum

5 Sams

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on June 29, 2017, 03:43:44 PM
I've never met Mrs Bell but Colin Bell is an absolute stonewall gentleman and the work they do is so deserving of any funding. This is a great piece of news.  We'll still do our annual piss up...sorry fundraiser every Christmas though!!

+1000

Sound as fcuk and great crack. Have had a few beers with him manys a time. Couldnt happen to nicer people.
The Aristocrat Years

TabClear

Fantastic news.  Great charity and great people

The Subbie

Brilliant news,Karma isn't always a bitch.
Couldn't happen to better people, I hope they win it again!

Dougal Maguire

Great people. Delighted for them.
Careful now

MoChara

Brilliant and really well deserved

Hardy

There was an interview with Colin on Morning Ireland this morning. I hoped the question wasn't coming, but I just knew she (Audrey Carville) would be crass enough to ask it. Sure enough, she asked would he be putting some of the money into the charity. Fair play to him, he answered straight - "that's separate". Then she went on to suggest the nephews and nieces (!) were in line for a big handout. He has seven kids.