O Shea for Oz?

Started by giveballaghback, November 24, 2015, 09:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shannoncider

Quote from: larryin89 on November 24, 2015, 10:58:28 PM
Lol, can't believe people are seriously falling for another b/s story from the jealous brigade . Truly shittin their pants now as next year approaches and seein the likes of young Durcan and Douglas flying for castlebar is not sittin well with the Rossies and their vision of Mayo just collapsing in the near future . Deluded beyond comedy at this stage.

They might be flying but in Connacht club semi Harney was stand out player from both teams and took three defenders to try handle him which they failed could only foul him. Had the ref not been hand picked by Prenty we would have different club champions. I would not be afraid of any young mayo player when we have likes of Harney, Smith and Murtagh they would all walk onto Mayo starting 15.
On the topic of the Thread simple fact is the lad is not good enough

Tubberman

Quote from: Shannoncider on November 25, 2015, 10:13:00 AM
Quote from: larryin89 on November 24, 2015, 10:58:28 PM
Lol, can't believe people are seriously falling for another b/s story from the jealous brigade . Truly shittin their pants now as next year approaches and seein the likes of young Durcan and Douglas flying for castlebar is not sittin well with the Rossies and their vision of Mayo just collapsing in the near future . Deluded beyond comedy at this stage.

They might be flying but in Connacht club semi Harney was stand out player from both teams and took three defenders to try handle him which they failed could only foul him. Had the ref not been hand picked by Prenty we would have different club champions. I would not be afraid of any young mayo player when we have likes of Harney, Smith and Murtagh they would all walk onto Mayo starting 15.
On the topic of the Thread simple fact is the lad is not good enough

Jesus, I can smell the bitterness from here! :)
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Syferus

This is the Douglas lad who scored a grand total of one free against Clann is it?

muppet

Quote from: Syferus on November 25, 2015, 10:57:58 AM
This is the Douglas lad who scored a grand total of one free against Clann is it?

But surely Clann are the greatest team in the history of sport?

His 1 point in that match must rank as a far greater achievement than his 1-3 against the All-Ireland Champions. FFS with both CĂșchulainn and Fionn Mac Cumhaill BOTH playing for Clann it is a wonder we got out alive.

ISIS can thank their lucky stars that they don't have to face the Roscommon champions.

But if by any chance ISIS did manage to squeak a victory, I am sure the Ref or the Connacht Council or the pitch would be to blame.

MWWSI 2017

Shrewdness

O'Shea is too slow for Aussie rules, but if the lad was willing to give it a go, he should be given every encouragement!!

From the Bunker

O'Shea lining out for Allergan in the interfirms Connacht final. Anyone know any of the other players lining out? Barry Moran? Alan Dillon? Kevin Keane?

Talk of him taking a break from Mayo until February.

sligoman2

Unbelievable - another thread that has been sabotaged by the boring and repetitive mayo v Roscommon silliness and rivalry.

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

moysider

Quote from: sligoman2 on November 29, 2015, 12:24:08 AM
Unbelievable - another thread that has been sabotaged by the boring and repetitive mayo v Roscommon silliness and rivalry.

Unfair to call it a rivalry in fairness. Hasn t been a rivalry for nearly a 1/4 of a century.

Syferus

Quote from: moysider on November 29, 2015, 12:38:02 AM

Unfair to call it a rivalry in fairness. Hasn t been a rivalry for nearly a 1/4 of a century.

Still sore about us getting the better manager I see Moy.

Lar Naparka

Quote from: Syferus on November 29, 2015, 12:43:41 AM

No but I feel sorry for the manager who had to accept second best when Mayo refused to give him the gig.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Syferus

Quote from: Lar Naparka on November 29, 2015, 01:55:35 AM

No but I feel sorry for the manager who had to accept second best when Mayo refused to give him the gig.

Oh yeah. Your excellent county board.

PW Nally

Quote from: Syferus on November 29, 2015, 02:36:57 AM
Quote from: Lar Naparka on November 29, 2015, 01:55:35 AM

Oh yeah. Your excellent county board.
Mayoman gets Roscommon gig after being turned down for Mayo job! How do you spin that?

Shrewdness

Can't you just see the Connacht Telegraph headline next July!!.....MC STAY'S RAMPAGING ROSSIES ROUT ROCHFORD RHUBARBS'' (TEARFUL MAYO PLAYERS WRITE LETTER DEMANDING RETURN OF HOLMES/CONNELLY)  ;D

ballinaman

Quote from: Shrewdness on November 29, 2015, 08:55:16 AM
Can't you just see the Connacht Telegraph headline next July!!.....MC STAY'S RAMPAGING ROSSIES ROUT ROCHFORD RHUBARBS'' (TEARFUL MAYO PLAYERS WRITE LETTER DEMANDING RETURN OF HOLMES/CONNELLY)  ;D
What size font would that be in?

Lar Naparka

Quote from: Shrewdness on November 29, 2015, 08:55:16 AM
Hmmm... not bad but I'd suggest a few minor changes . How 'bout: " MC STAY'S RAMPAGING ROSSIES WRECK HOTEL (again!) AND TEAM BUS (again!)  AFTER ANOTHER MAULING  BY MIGHTY MAYO? (again!) ?
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi