Started by easytiger95, November 13, 2015, 09:43:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Quote from: moysider on November 14, 2015, 12:33:10 AM
Quote from: seafoid on November 14, 2015, 12:14:07 AM
Quote from: macdanger2 on November 14, 2015, 12:09:07 AM
Quote from: moysider on November 13, 2015, 11:30:35 PM
Quote from: general_lee on November 13, 2015, 11:16:47 PM
Shocking stuff. I can't help thinking if the west hadn't bombed the shite out of the Middle East things like this wouldn't happen. RIP to the victims

Indeed. Iraq and Afghanistan should not have happened. However the current situation has to be dealt with now. Isis has to be eliminated and there will be western boots on the ground in Syria before the end of the month imo. There is no other way.
The internal security in France, Britain etc will be cranked up too. It could be London tomorrow night.
This is described as terrorism but it is war.

If isis were gone in the morning, would it change anything?? It's not like these guys are likely to have received any direct support from isis.

The solution to this is not simple and it's going to take more than invading syria or bombing somewhere. Granted the war in Syria has to be ended somehow but if there's another Syria around the corner then it the solves nothing
the driving forces are complex. Climaye change, overpopulation , water. groups wantingvdemocracy, a proxy war between saudi and iran. It isba f**king mess.

Funny that I never heard any statements from Isis mention climate change, overpopulation, water etc. I hear a lot about Allah though and see a lot of beheadings and taking girls as sex slaves.
As regards the bit in bold. Isis is hardly going to be democratic any time soon if they manage to survive, are they? Neither are Saudi and Kuwait etc but when they are overthrown they are hardly going to be replaced with democracy. I agree with you though that the thing is a f**king mess.
You don't see ISIS mentioning climate but look at the areas they control and see how rainfall has changed over 60 years. Any place can descend into nihilism under the right mix of conditions. See Germany in the 1930s.  Groups like the Nazis and ISIs thrive when systems break down under extreme stress. When farmers can't grow food because there is no rain, swine like ISIS come along and promise jihad , bringing extreme violence along with them.
Crime becomes policy and those in the know get the benefits.

stew

Quote from: gallsman on November 14, 2015, 12:01:02 PM
Quote from: stew on November 14, 2015, 04:02:37 AM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on November 14, 2015, 03:40:25 AM
Quote from: gallsman on November 14, 2015, 03:38:07 AM
Newt Gingrich was straight off the mark for turning it into a pro-gun piece of spin.

American conservatives have been gloating all evening. It'd make you sick.

f**k off you piece of shit, they have not been, I for one am distraught.

No conservative enjoys this, if they do they are the scum of the earth and are the vast, and I mean vast minority and hey can go f**k off, tonight is a night to mourn, not say I told you so!

I have had numerous calls and texts from friends who believe in no God, they tell me to a man, and for wemen, that they have not had a single person gloat over what has transpired!

Yet you somehow managed to bring Clinton into this and even blame Obama.

I mentioned that this is going to hurt Clinton politically, I did not blame her, I also mentioned Trump and the NRA, now why oh why would you not point that out?

Another thing, no right winger I have seen is 'gloating' over what happened, they are as outraged as any on here are and by the way, Gingrich is a politician, of course he is going to speak on the atrocity ffs!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

seafoid

Quote from: moysider on November 14, 2015, 12:15:52 AM
Quote from: Itchy on November 13, 2015, 11:24:08 PM
We live in a world becoming more and more radicalised. This horrendous slaughter will be used to sanction other slaughters. It easy to justify now, just look at what Minder wrote. Rock band were playing in that theatre tonight so this will be a bunch of teenagers that are being slaughtered. People need to stop bombing and start talking on both sides

Do you seriously think that Isis will talk?
Think about it. This is an unprecedented development really.
The Taliban talked. These organisations are run by rational people even if the modus operandi is barbaric.
What would get them to talk ? 

Milltown Row2

Quote from: BennyCake on November 14, 2015, 01:28:41 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on November 14, 2015, 01:24:06 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 14, 2015, 01:11:37 PM
Why would they have their passports with them? Being reported a Syrian passport found on one of the terrorists .... Like its not like they had planned to get away and you wouldn't necessarily bring that?

Yeah, was thinking that. They naturally would have decided to blow themselves up. They had no escape route/strategy bar suicide. So why carry one, unless it was a decoy?

Same thing happened on 9/11. Black box didn't survive, but a paper passport did  ::)

What was very real was the video of the people streaming out of the concert hall... Horrific horrendous and pure madness.... Only like yesterday I can remember incidents like that in Belfast... Milltown cemetery I was hidding behind a gravestone while Stone was throwing grenades!! What a shitty world we have and religion at the core!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

stew

Quote from: gallsman on November 14, 2015, 12:01:02 PM
Quote from: stew on November 14, 2015, 04:02:37 AM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on November 14, 2015, 03:40:25 AM
Quote from: gallsman on November 14, 2015, 03:38:07 AM
Newt Gingrich was straight off the mark for turning it into a pro-gun piece of spin.

American conservatives have been gloating all evening. It'd make you sick.

f**k off you piece of shit, they have not been, I for one am distraught.

No conservative enjoys this, if they do they are the scum of the earth and are the vast, and I mean vast minority and hey can go f**k off, tonight is a night to mourn, not say I told you so!

I have had numerous calls and texts from friends who believe in no God, they tell me to a man, and for wemen, that they have not had a single person gloat over what has transpired!

Yet you somehow managed to bring Clinton into this and even blame Obama.

I never mentioned Obama's by name, but he did after all declare that 'ISIS are contained', a very few hours later they blow the feck out of six locations in Paris, this is akin to Bush in his flight Jacket declaring victory back in the day.

The only animals I blame for this are the scumbags involved, Clinton is not to Blame, Obama is not to blame, nor is any American or European politician, the blame lies with terrorists from the middle east and the stupid b**tards they turn from Europe and indeed from all over the world via the internet.

I said I think this will hurt Clinton's run at the White House, not because she had anything to do with this but because I think the NRA will do a wonderful, twisted job of instilling fear into the citizenry and lets be honest, the republicans will get rid of sanctuary cities and are tougher on c***ts like these b**tards!

Lastly, based on your comments on the thread Fearon started about my two comments were you had me a hypocrite or a schitzo you asked me a question, which one, the old lawyer trick, narrow the answer, well I will give you a one word answer, neither! you failed to comprehend my meaning when it was obvious to all and you took the time to troll my posts, thanks for the apology gally. I hope you can comprehend this post and is as usual, you cannot, I will be happy to explain it to you.

seafoid

Quote from: charlieTully on November 14, 2015, 12:39:27 PM
saw this post on facebook, rings true for me. RIP all the victims.

'Awful news from Paris. Let's blame whoever is responsible and not all Muslims. Remember the vast majority of ISIS victims have been Muslims. The people also fighting them on the ground in Syria and Iraq are also Muslims. Let's not tar a whole religion by the actions of some.'
This was in the Irish Times after the Charlie Hebdo attack :

"I have little doubt that the horrific murder of Charlie Hebdo staff and the two police officers will leave a small but deranged number of Islamists rubbing their hands in delight. But let us take a deep breath before falling into their trap, where hatred, not love, dominates their souls.
The overwhelming majority of Muslims are ordinary decent people who just want to get on with their lives.
Like the Irish living in Britain during the IRA bombing campaign, undoubtedly they too feel under threat and suspicion"

stew

Quote from: seafoid on November 14, 2015, 01:39:04 PM
We live in a world becoming more and more radicalised. This horrendous slaughter will be used to sanction other slaughters. It easy to justify now, just look at what Minder wrote. Rock band were playing in that theatre tonight so this will be a bunch of teenagers that are being slaughtered. People need to stop bombing and start talking on both sides

The Taliban talked. These organisations are run by rational people even if the modus operandi is barbaric.

The complete destruction of the Israeli State and the death of every Jew on the planet would probably buy you three days, they want us all dead sadly.

seafoid

Quote from: stew on November 14, 2015, 01:58:59 PM

The complete destruction of the Israeli State and the death of every Jew on the planet would probably buy you three days, they want us all dead sadly.
7 suicide bombers is a high price to pay for a "shock and awe" in Paris.
They probably can't manage many of them per year.
I bet they'll talk if their cashflows can be secured. War is like that. And they may already be talking to the Israelis. Assad's enemy is my friend sort of thing.

BennyCake

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 14, 2015, 01:42:08 PM
Why would they have their passports with them? Being reported a Syrian passport found on one of the terrorists .... Like its not like they had planned to get away and you wouldn't necessarily bring that?

Yeah, was thinking that. They naturally would have decided to blow themselves up. They had no escape route/strategy bar suicide. So why carry one, unless it was a decoy?

Same thing happened on 9/11. Black box didn't survive, but a paper passport did  ::)

What was very real was the video of the people streaming out of the concert hall... Horrific horrendous and pure madness.... Only like yesterday I can remember incidents like that in Belfast... Milltown cemetery I was hidding behind a gravestone while Stone was throwing grenades!! What a shitty world we have and religion at the core!!

Religion wasn't the reason for all wars.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: BennyCake on November 14, 2015, 02:06:06 PM

The vast majority of wars are centered around religions
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

seafoid

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 14, 2015, 02:11:28 PM

Off the top of my head

the Franco Prussian war, WWW1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, the DRC civil war 

Who said this would be likely to provoke Brexit? I can't see how this makes sense. The Brits won't be able to ensure security if the Work Directive is gone.

muppet

Quote from: stew on November 14, 2015, 01:58:59 PM

You have been blowing your usual Neo-Con rhetoric since the beginning of this thread, attacking Democrats, defending Gingrich (for his outrageous and shameful opportunism regarding gun laws, of all things) and now claiming it is all a plot to destroy a country that is so armed to the teeth, it is virtually indestructible, but it is capable of, and seems to spend most of its time, destroying others.

Of course the justification for the slaughter is: 'they want us all dead sadly'.

The Bush Wars and a long history of foreign policy exclusively for wealthy US lobbyists, are large reasons for the mess the world is in today. Democrats aren't completely innocent in this regard, but the Republicans are way out on their own, with the possible exception of Putin.

Gingrich is getting slaughtered in the French media for his lack of cop on, but that won't matter a jot to the nut jobs in the US, or Gingrich either. All he cares about is his money and his power. As long as there are Americans that he can scare into voting for him, he has nothing to worry about.
MWWSI 2017

muppet

Quote from: seafoid on November 14, 2015, 02:17:23 PM

Off the top of my head

the Franco Prussian war, WWW1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, the DRC civil war 

Who said this would be likely to provoke Brexit? I can't see how this makes sense. The Brits won't be able to ensure security if the Work Directive is gone.

I said the nut jobs will demand it. You are thinking logically.

This is now emotional.
MWWSI 2017

Gmac

the charlie hebdo attack was because they had cartoons of Mohamed or some shite wasn't there one in Denmark as well for same thing , yes there are a lot of Muslims in France because of colonialism but this is not about past colonialism this is about radical Muslims wanting to kill western people now for their beliefs now not because of what happened years ago.
France has a lot of people going to Syria and they are returning to the country and are not being properly monitored when they return and this is a recipe for disaster .

BennyCake

The vast majority of wars centre around resources like oil, diamonds, drugs; land, strategic land/areas, power and inbred fcukwits upsetting another inbred relative.