French Terrorist Attacks

Started by easytiger95, November 13, 2015, 09:43:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

Quote from: Minder on November 13, 2015, 11:05:26 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on November 13, 2015, 11:01:31 PM
First the Russian airliner and now this. These people seem to be picking a fight with the rest of humanity.

The religion of peace apparently

You're better than that.

general_lee

Shocking stuff. I can't help thinking if the west hadn't bombed the shite out of the Middle East things like this wouldn't happen. RIP to the victims

heffo

First the Russian airliner and now this. These people seem to be picking a fight with the rest of humanity.

That's the sort of attitude we were painted in the not so distant past.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: general_lee on November 13, 2015, 11:16:47 PM
Shocking stuff. I can't help thinking if the west hadn't bombed the shite out of the Middle East things like this wouldn't happen. RIP to the victims
+1. Were France overly involved in the campaign though?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Itchy

We live in a world becoming more and more radicalised. This horrendous slaughter will be used to sanction other slaughters. It easy to justify now, just look at what Minder wrote. Rock band were playing in that theatre tonight so this will be a bunch of teenagers that are being slaughtered. People need to stop bombing and start talking on both sides

BennyCake

Quote from: Farrandeelin on November 13, 2015, 11:00:54 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on November 13, 2015, 10:55:51 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on November 13, 2015, 10:49:47 PM
Well as moysider said, it could be a gamechanger.

An excuse for a bombing campaign in the Middle East, in other words.

It's not that simple.

Isn't it?

Minder

Quote from: gallsman on November 13, 2015, 11:16:13 PM

You're better than that.

Fair enough it was maybe a bit hasty and ill advised
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

easytiger95

Either the security forces are storming the Bataclan or the terrorists are throwing grenades - actually Sky saying they are going in. Stay safe Heffo!

StGallsGAA

Hardly fair on the millions if not billions of peaceful Muslims!

moysider

Indeed. Iraq and Afghanistan should not have happened. However the current situation has to be dealt with now. Isis has to be eliminated and there will be western boots on the ground in Syria before the end of the month imo. There is no other way.
The internal security in France, Britain etc will be cranked up too. It could be London tomorrow night.
This is described as terrorism but it is war.

seafoid

It's horrible being in a city that has been attacked by terrorists.
You could be next.

Prolly ISIS paris branch..I hope they don't find any Yazidi women.

moysider

Quote from: Farrandeelin on November 13, 2015, 11:22:55 PM

The US were not happy that France were not supportive enough with their invasion of Iraq. The French knew they were sitting on a time bomb of course. Now they ve got their own 9/11 to respond to.

seafoid

Quote from: Farrandeelin on November 13, 2015, 11:22:55 PM
France bombed plenty of shit in mali after the last coup.

gawa316

Quote from: DrinkingHarp on November 13, 2015, 10:54:44 PM
People held hostage in the theater are posting to Social Media to have someone storm the theater as they are being slaughtered one by one.............horrific stuff!!

Feck it all sounds and is truly awful but that there has really hit a chord with me. The absolute terror they must be going through.

Rossfan

These groups will continue while the fundamentalist, human rights denying  theocracy/dictatorship of Saudi Arabia exists and enables them to have moral and other supports.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM