Brexit.

Started by T Fearon, November 01, 2015, 06:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NAG1

Quote from: screenexile on June 24, 2016, 01:05:38 PM
Looks like Corbyn will be gone soon as well!

He needs to go, he is totally unelectable and as much as Labour occupy the same sort of middle ground as the Tories they are on the only alternative to Boris and his Eaton Style cronies.

It was a knee jerk reaction to appoint Corbyn as leader and one that has completely failed.

mouview

Ballot goes to show once again that voter eligibility should be means-tested, (here also). People on long-term dole or social welfare, too lazy or incompetent to fend for themselves, should have no say in anything. Too easily led and swayed by populist agendas.

yellowcard

Quote from: mouview on June 24, 2016, 01:12:57 PM
Ballot goes to show once again that voter eligibility should be means-tested, (here also). People on long-term dole or social welfare, too lazy or incompetent to fend for themselves, should have no say in anything. Too easily led and swayed by populist agendas.

You cannot be serious.

No wides

Maybe we should have a dictator!

The Bearded One

Hah I nearly spat my prawn sandwich across the desk there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is what it is. Presumably.

sensethetone

Have a DUP man in front of me at work and he is lording it.

NAG1

Quote from: The Bearded One on June 24, 2016, 01:23:40 PM

Hah I nearly spat my prawn sandwich across the desk there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D

To be fair in Trump's round 1st round of fund raising for his campaign this week a disproportionately high number of people making donation are on social welfare.

Not a UK problem alone.

J70

Will Brexit have any effect on the soccer? Work permits, Bosmans etc?

NAG1

Quote from: sensethetone on June 24, 2016, 01:26:47 PM

Do us a favour and ask him how he feels that this has strengthened the 'Union' when the outcome will more than likely be a second Scottish ref with a different outcome this time?

I just cant seem to get my head around that part, maybe the DUPers are more clever than the rest of us or do they not care whether their Scottish cousins are in the UK with them?

mouview

Quote from: yellowcard on June 24, 2016, 01:15:22 PM

You cannot be serious.

Totally am.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: NAG1 on June 24, 2016, 01:30:12 PM
Quote from: sensethetone on June 24, 2016, 01:26:47 PM

Do us a favour and ask him how he feels that this has strengthened the 'Union' when the outcome will more than likely be a second Scottish ref with a different outcome this time?

I just cant seem to get my head around that part, maybe the DUPers are more clever than the rest of us or do they not care whether their Scottish cousins are in the UK with them?

It amazes me how smug the DUP are about all this, when the majority of people in N.ireland voted against their stance  ???
Deluded isn't the word for them
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Dinny Breen

Quote from: mouview on June 24, 2016, 01:33:15 PM
Quote from: yellowcard on June 24, 2016, 01:15:22 PM

You cannot be serious.

Totally am.

Starship Troopers, only citizens have votes...
#newbridgeornowhere

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Up The Middle

I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.