Author Topic: Brexit.  (Read 551854 times)

NAG1

• View Profile
Re: Brexit.
« Reply #555 on: June 24, 2016, 01:07:51 PM »
Looks like Corbyn will be gone soon as well!

He needs to go, he is totally unelectable and as much as Labour occupy the same sort of middle ground as the Tories they are on the only alternative to Boris and his Eaton Style cronies.

It was a knee jerk reaction to appoint Corbyn as leader and one that has completely failed.

mouview

• View Profile
« Reply #556 on: June 24, 2016, 01:12:57 PM »
Ballot goes to show once again that voter eligibility should be means-tested, (here also). People on long-term dole or social welfare, too lazy or incompetent to fend for themselves, should have no say in anything. Too easily led and swayed by populist agendas.

yellowcard

• View Profile
« Reply #557 on: June 24, 2016, 01:15:22 PM »
Ballot goes to show once again that voter eligibility should be means-tested, (here also). People on long-term dole or social welfare, too lazy or incompetent to fend for themselves, should have no say in anything. Too easily led and swayed by populist agendas.

You cannot be serious.

No wides

• View Profile
« Reply #558 on: June 24, 2016, 01:22:47 PM »

Maybe we should have a dictator!

The Bearded One

• View Profile
« Reply #559 on: June 24, 2016, 01:23:40 PM »

Hah I nearly spat my prawn sandwich across the desk there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is what it is. Presumably.

sensethetone

• View Profile
« Reply #560 on: June 24, 2016, 01:26:47 PM »
Have a DUP man in front of me at work and he is lording it.

NAG1

• View Profile
« Reply #561 on: June 24, 2016, 01:27:09 PM »

Hah I nearly spat my prawn sandwich across the desk there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D

To be fair in Trump's round 1st round of fund raising for his campaign this week a disproportionately high number of people making donation are on social welfare.

Not a UK problem alone.

J70

• View Profile
« Reply #562 on: June 24, 2016, 01:29:29 PM »
Will Brexit have any effect on the soccer? Work permits, Bosmans etc?

NAG1

• View Profile
« Reply #563 on: June 24, 2016, 01:30:12 PM »

Do us a favour and ask him how he feels that this has strengthened the 'Union' when the outcome will more than likely be a second Scottish ref with a different outcome this time?

I just cant seem to get my head around that part, maybe the DUPers are more clever than the rest of us or do they not care whether their Scottish cousins are in the UK with them?

mouview

• View Profile
« Reply #564 on: June 24, 2016, 01:33:15 PM »

You cannot be serious.

Totally am.

blewuporstuffed

• View Profile
« Reply #565 on: June 24, 2016, 01:38:18 PM »

Do us a favour and ask him how he feels that this has strengthened the 'Union' when the outcome will more than likely be a second Scottish ref with a different outcome this time?

I just cant seem to get my head around that part, maybe the DUPers are more clever than the rest of us or do they not care whether their Scottish cousins are in the UK with them?

It amazes me how smug the DUP are about all this, when the majority of people in N.ireland voted against their stance  ???
Deluded isn't the word for them
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Dinny Breen

• I will repair to the Curragh of Kildare
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: June 24, 2016, 01:39:05 PM »

You cannot be serious.

Totally am.

Starship Troopers, only citizens have votes...
#newbridgeornowhere

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

Up The Middle

• View Profile
« Reply #568 on: June 24, 2016, 01:53:14 PM »
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

general_lee

• View Profile
« Reply #569 on: June 24, 2016, 01:59:10 PM »