Author Topic: Brexit.  (Read 792216 times)

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
Re: Brexit.
« Reply #9570 on: January 12, 2021, 10:43:39 PM »
Plenty food, and looking at some people about town they could do with missing out
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

armaghniac

• View Profile
« Reply #9571 on: January 13, 2021, 12:37:31 AM »
Plenty food, and looking at some people about town they could do with missing out

They might not eating fresh fruit and vegetables, but sausage rolls.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Milltown Row2

• View Profile
« Reply #9572 on: January 13, 2021, 07:46:03 AM »

They might not eating fresh fruit and vegetables, but sausage rolls.

Greggs are in Iceland. Frozen sausage rolls!
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

johnnycool

• View Profile
« Reply #9573 on: January 13, 2021, 02:32:14 PM »
Ian ”g not feeling the love from his Tory mates anymore;

https://twitter.com/i/status/1349351582601773056

red hander

• Masters of the dark arts since 1996
    • View Profile
« Reply #9574 on: January 13, 2021, 03:13:54 PM »
Hilarious watching DUP blaming everybody else for their own shitstorm, all directed at their own voters as they're absolutely cacking it that many will abandon them over Irish Sea border. They really shouldn't worry, all they have to do is wave butcher's apron come election time and their thick loyalist base will follow like sheep, same as they always do.

pbat

• View Profile
« Reply #9575 on: January 14, 2021, 12:27:07 PM »
Pootsie and Ian Og claiming they wont be able to feed the patients in hospital due to the border in the Irish Sea, really is no bottom to how low they will try to stoop to deflect attention.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 12:29:37 PM by pbat »

maddog

• View Profile
« Reply #9576 on: January 14, 2021, 12:59:32 PM »
Pootsie and Ian Og claiming they wont be able to feed the patients in hospital due to the border in the Irish Sea, really is no bottom to how low they will try to stoop to deflect attention.

Under any set of normal circumstances this would finish them as a party.

Taylor

• View Profile
« Reply #9577 on: January 14, 2021, 01:19:00 PM »

Look at what they have got away with in the past.
The Teflon Party

maddog

• View Profile
« Reply #9578 on: January 14, 2021, 01:41:44 PM »

Look at what they have got away with in the past.
The Teflon Party

Think this is their biggest howler though. The others were mainly dodgy financials that weren't that tangilble to most. This could end up being about the fleg itself. The most spectacular OG in their history. Sadly it probably won't shake their core electoral base that much.

Milltown Row2

• View Profile
« Reply #9579 on: January 14, 2021, 01:45:20 PM »
They will spin this and blame those for voting against brexit, and how theyíll will break that border down the  sea and return order to the place!!

Some craic on social media all the same

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #9580 on: January 14, 2021, 01:50:07 PM »
Edwin Poots  "We are concerned about food supplies to schools"

Claire Hanna "DUP weren't too concerned about meals at schools when they didn't vote on the Free schools meal proposal at Westminster"

restorepride

• View Profile
« Reply #9581 on: January 14, 2021, 11:33:42 PM »
Ian ”g not feeling the love from his Tory mates anymore;

https://twitter.com/i/status/1349351582601773056

Ian ůg bocht, phuc a ghluaisrothar.

screenexile

• Up The Screen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9582 on: January 14, 2021, 11:51:14 PM »
Their and Allisterís attempts to try and spin this against the Remain parties who backed the protocol are pathetic and laughable!!

McCausland saying he didnít care what kind of Brexit there was and Sammy Wilsonís chippy comment are available on an endless loop for the next election that comes along. I would definitely expect them to get nailed in the polls next time and for the UUP to make some gains.

As doom and gloom as Swann is I think itís there to see that heís putting everything he can into this currently and doing his best in a horrendous situation.

Compare that with Weir whoís totally f**king up every call on education and only doing what the UK do and I really do think the DUP will struggle at the next elections!

restorepride

• View Profile
« Reply #9583 on: January 15, 2021, 12:02:10 AM »
Their and Allisterís attempts to try and spin this against the Remain parties who backed the protocol are pathetic and laughable!!

McCausland saying he didnít care what kind of Brexit there was and Sammy Wilsonís chippy comment are available on an endless loop for the next election that comes along. I would definitely expect them to get nailed in the polls next time and for the UUP to make some gains.

As doom and gloom as Swann is I think itís there to see that heís putting everything he can into this currently and doing his best in a horrendous situation.

Compare that with Weir whoís totally f**king up every call on education and only doing what the UK do and I really do think the DUP will struggle at the next elections!
Up the Six Towns agus Moneynenna!

armaghniac

• View Profile
« Reply #9584 on: January 15, 2021, 01:04:40 AM »
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B