Author Topic: Laois footballers the Championship 2018 What went on and the review!  (Read 50616 times)

Chrimtain

• View Profile
Re: Laois footballers the Championship 2018 What went on and the review!
« Reply #735 on: July 13, 2018, 12:52:12 PM »
There are players out there who should be looked at.........Conor Meredith (O'Dempsey's), Colm Murphy, Adam Ryan, Patrick O'Sullivan (Portarlington), Gary Saunders, Frank Flanagan (Portlaoise) and Diarmuid Whelan (Balylinan).

I would like to know what ever happened to Sean Byrne of Portarlington? He looked like a great prospect a couple of years ago?

Hopefully John Sugrue can get these guys (and others) involved next year.

Heshs Umpire

• View Profile
« Reply #736 on: July 13, 2018, 02:21:18 PM »
I would like to know what ever happened to Sean Byrne of Portarlington? He looked like a great prospect a couple of years ago?
He's had a terrible run with injury or injuries, not sure which. Hasn't played for more than a year now.
Well I could keep it above
But then it wouldn't be sky anymore

Laoiseabu

• View Profile
« Reply #737 on: July 13, 2018, 08:14:02 PM »
He (Byrne)could be back for the championship I heard heís not fully recovered yet. Paddy O Sullivan should of been on the Laois panel this year.

Laoiseabu

• View Profile
« Reply #738 on: July 13, 2018, 08:16:56 PM »
Itís a pity David Murphy didnít have more days in a Laois shirt he was ports best player last year despite being probably their oldest. Jason Moore was one who would of been involved only for commitments with the army or navy .

Unlaoised

• View Profile
« Reply #739 on: July 16, 2018, 03:30:12 PM »
Itís a pity David Murphy didnít have more days in a Laois shirt he was ports best player last year despite being probably their oldest. Jason Moore was one who would of been involved only for commitments with the army or navy .

Jason Moore with the white ankle socks white boots and the nice tan.....He can fairly move thought to be fair to him.

Never thought he would be good enough for county.

Byrne is one i hope comes back well he was a fine football from Port

There is five or six youngesters with Portlaoise that should be brought in next year some already named here but there are others!
LAOIS ABŕ