2016 Season Ticket

Started by Mayo Club 51, October 08, 2015, 01:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

straightred

Quote from: intoDwest on September 10, 2016, 02:09:03 AM
Mayo.mick I was chatting to a mate from Dublin who has season tickets, they are all in upper Cusack, 702,who are getting middle Cusack? Chairde tickets? Dublin equivalents?

Would be nice to get a breakdown

My ST is Cusack upper and I'm in 707 for the final

Boycey

Quote from: rosnarun on September 12, 2016, 02:16:48 PM
whats a 'term' ticket
actuly the only one who would have grounds for complaint are those in upper cusack as my inital EMail stated ll season tickets are in Lower cusack.
I can see big changes to the scheme next year ,
are mayo and dublin the only 2 counties to sell out. i know the Tipp hurlers used to as well , and probably will next year

There were 10 year tickets offered back in 1994 to aid the redevelopment of Cusack Stand, it offered a ticket for both finals for the 10 year period. They were renewable in 04 and 14 but aren't offered for sale again if the original owner didn't take up the option. Its in my head there are 4000 odd of them. If you do a search I think it was discussed a couple of times here before.

AZOffaly

They were expensive too, but they guaranteed you a ticket. Great seats too. I think they worked out at €125 per ticket per game, so €250 per seat for both finals. €2500 for the 10 years for 1 seat. Only applied to finals as well.

armaghniac

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 12, 2016, 03:09:44 PM
They were expensive too, but they guaranteed you a ticket. Great seats too. I think they worked out at €125 per ticket per game, so €250 per seat for both finals. €2500 for the 10 years for 1 seat. Only applied to finals as well.

While expensive, I thought these would be a good deal in a pool of a few people from different counties, a couple of hurling counties and a couple of football ones, with some rule for allocating the ticket if there was a clash of interest.  I suppose you'd need to know the people very well!
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Boycey

They're way dearer than that, €3600 I think the last time they were for renewal. I only know that cause a friend of mine wasn't renewing his and I offered to take it on but baulked at the price.

AZOffaly

Quote from: Boycey on September 12, 2016, 04:02:54 PM
They're way dearer than that, €3600 I think the last time they were for renewal. I only know that cause a friend of mine wasn't renewing his and I offered to take it on but baulked at the price.

Maybe it went up in 2014? I know I paid €250 for two to the All IReland Hurling in 2014.

Mayo Club 51

GAA Season Ticket 2016 - All Ireland Football Final Replay

ST Account: ******

GAA Football All-Ireland Championship Final Replay:

CROKE PARK, 1st October 2016

Dublin v Mayo

Following yesterday's draw the All Ireland Final Replay will take place on Saturday October 1st at 5pm.

The full list of Season Ticket(s) that qualify on your Season Ticket account are listed at the end of this email. We have sent this email to the main Account holder's email address only so please inform your family and friends who have qualified.

Details:

Tickets are priced as follows:

€60 Adult

€10 Juvenile (U16)

You will be seated in the Cusack Stand. You can 'Opt Out' if you wish. The cut-off time is 10am Wednesday 21st September.

Please confirm that your payment card details are correct as soon as possible. We will be processing payments on Wednesday 21st and Thursday 22nd Sept and if your card is out of date we cannot allocate your tickets. Click here for a simple Userguide to Update Payment Details.

Once payments have been processed you will be required to log in to your Season Ticket account to print off your match ticket(s). Tickets will be available to print from 2pm on Friday September 23rd.

SEASON TICKET ACCOUNT LOG IN- click here

Well done again and if you have any queries, let us know by email to seasonticket@gaa.ie - qualified Season Tickets are listed below.

Qualified Season Ticket Names:

mayo.mick

Quote from: Mayo Club 51 on September 19, 2016, 11:05:34 PM

Dublin v Mayo

Following yesterday's draw the All Ireland Final Replay will take place on Saturday October 1st at 5pm.

The full list of Season Ticket(s) that qualify on your Season Ticket account are listed at the end of this email. We have sent this email to the main Account holder's email address only so please inform your family and friends who have qualified.

Details:

€60 Adult

€10 Juvenile (U16)

You will be seated in the Cusack Stand. You can 'Opt Out' if you wish. The cut-off time is 10am Wednesday 21st September.

Please confirm that your payment card details are correct as soon as possible. We will be processing payments on Wednesday 21st and Thursday 22nd Sept and if your card is out of date we cannot allocate your tickets. Click here for a simple Userguide to Update Payment Details.

Once payments have been processed you will be required to log in to your Season Ticket account to print off your match ticket(s). Tickets will be available to print from 2pm on Friday September 23rd.

Well done again and if you have any queries, let us know by email to seasonticket@gaa.ie - qualified Season Tickets are listed below.

Would that not be a *bit risky* sending printable tickets?
mayo for sam-don't ask me what year! :-)
https://michaelmaye.com/mayo-gaa-photos/
@mayo_mick

squire_in_navy_slacks

Much better tickets for replay...................promoted from 304 vv  :)

straightred

Quote from: mayo.mick on September 21, 2016, 05:26:21 PM

Dublin v Mayo

Details:

€60 Adult

€10 Juvenile (U16)

They don't send them as such. You have to log into the portal and download them

I'm back in the same spot as last week - 707

mayo.mick

Quote from: straightred on September 22, 2016, 09:52:33 AM
Quote from: mayo.mick on September 21, 2016, 05:26:21 PM

Dublin v Mayo

Details:

€60 Adult

€10 Juvenile (U16)

They don't send them as such. You have to log into the portal and download them

I'm back in the same spot as last week - 707

That's what I mean, whats to stop someone printing out 50 copies of their ticket? Only 1st one scanned will get in.
@mayo_mick

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

mayo.mick

Our group of 10 was in 302 for the last match, 308 for the replay.
@mayo_mick

From the Bunker

Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 22, 2016, 09:19:00 PM
301 VV. :-\

You won't get wet, but bring a flashlight - it's dark in there!

301 GG here - A downgrade from last week!

saffronandblue

302 last week, will be 311 for the replay...