Twink Twink bitter star

Started by muppet, April 26, 2007, 07:02:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

easytiger95

I think that Indo article is the funniest thing that I've ever seen. Gave up reading it and the Sindo about 10 years ago but the auld pair still get it, despite my protests when i find it in their gaff. it is either the most meta, tongue-in-cheek pisstake or else the S/indo is being edited by the dullest child in the creche.

Either way, hilarious. How do people spend money on it?

seafoid

Quote from: easytiger95 on November 18, 2014, 12:57:00 PM
I think that Indo article is the funniest thing that I've ever seen. Gave up reading it and the Sindo about 10 years ago but the auld pair still get it, despite my protests when i find it in their gaff. it is either the most meta, tongue-in-cheek pisstake or else the S/indo is being edited by the dullest child in the creche.

The Sindo is fascinating. It's a media ecosystem in its own right. Very good sports coverage for the men, local celebrity shite for the ladies, very anti Shinner throughout, some decent analysis, very little overall coherence

muppet

This article was worse and should never have been published: http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/music/music-news/people-look-at-you-and-see-a-product-they-dont-see-a-soul-but-an-empty-hole-barry-egan-speaks-to-dolores-oriordan-30748193.html

That girl needs very serious & long term help, not having her 'story' printed on a national newspaper.
MWWSI 2017

seafoid

Quote from: muppet on November 18, 2014, 01:01:22 PM

This article was worse and should never have been published: http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/music/music-news/people-look-at-you-and-see-a-product-they-dont-see-a-soul-but-an-empty-hole-barry-egan-speaks-to-dolores-oriordan-30748193.html

That girl needs very serious & long term help, not having her 'story' printed on a national newspaper.
I agree Muppet but I think there is some sort of PR operation going on over that air rage incident to dampen down any public  ill will towards the woman involved. I saw another article yesterday aimed at the air hostess.
Very unlikely to have come from the person if she hasn't slept properly for a few weeks.
The Sindo always happy to oblige interviewee media strategy if it sells a few more copies. 

moysider

Quote from: muppet on November 18, 2014, 01:01:22 PM

Where do you start with that??
How Barry Egan or anybody else can do a gig like that on a person in a bad place is beyond me. Cannibalism is better than what he s doing there.